Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

kill all scientists
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

kill all scientists

quote:
Originally posted by William S. Burroughs
Elimination of all natural sciences. If anybody ought to go to the extermination chambers definitely scientists, yes I’m definitely anti-scientist because I feel that science represents a conspiracy to impose as, the real and only universe, the Universe of scientists themselves - they’re reality-addicts, they’ve got to have things so real so they can get their hands on it.

science is the art and practice of imperialism of the consciousness, kill these parasitic cocksuckers before they give us the next eugenics or try to resolve global warming in a way that allows us to destroy the planet slightly less slowly
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:16 pm 
Jon;

fuck off with this bullshit.

william burroughs was nothing but a burn out drug addict.

science has contributed more positively than religion could ever hope.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 pm 

one day science will = religion. repent.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
fuck off with this bullshit.

william burroughs was nothing but a burn out drug addict.

science has contributed more positively than religion could ever hope.

rofl william burroughs was a genius and he's contributed more to the world than holocaust science that's brought us eugenics, the holocaust, and a coming ecological catastrophe that its completely unable to fix

like seriously if you consider burroughs anything other than a great, brilliant man you might as well join the republican party
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:54 pm 
Sypher

lol

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 pm 
cpt^Claw

how about i shave off all your lovely hair and watch you pee.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:01 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by cpt^Claw
how about i shave off all your lovely hair and watch you pee.

how much will you pay me

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:03 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Location: Texas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm 
Jon;

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
lol

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

also: islam.

fun fact, science was basically invented by muslims and wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the prophet's (pbuh) spreading of islam, and islamic science actually gave valuable things to the world instead of endless death, poverty, and decadent luxuries for the ruling classes. deal with it atheist failures

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:11 pm 
Andrzej

WTF

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:53 pm 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra#History

quote:
While the word algebra comes from the Arabic language (al-jabr, الجبر literally, restoration) and much of its methods from Arabic/Islamic mathematics, its roots can be traced to earlier traditions, most notably ancient Indian mathematics, which had a direct influence on Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī (c. 780-850). He learned Indian mathematics and introduced it to the Muslim world through his famous arithmetic text, Kitab al-jam’wal tafriq bi hisab al-Hindi (Book on Addition and Subtraction after the Method of the Indians).[1][2] He later wrote al-Kitāb al-muḫtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-jabr wa-l-muqābala (The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing), which established algebra as a mathematical discipline that is independent of geometry and arithmetic.[3]

quote:
The geometric work of the Greeks, typified in the Elements, provided the framework for generalizing formulae beyond the solution of particular problems into more general systems of stating and solving equations, though this would not be realized until the medieval Muslim mathematicians.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm 
BanMe

Finally jumped full blown off the deep end have we?

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm 
kublikhan

Nope just his usual trolling to get his jollies off.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:58 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
Finally jumped full blown off the deep end have we?

quote:
Originally posted by kublikhan
Nope just his usual trolling to get his jollies off.

lol look at these idiots unable to think outside of their idiotic little boxes that haven't gotten any bigger since the 10th grade

"durrr whos william burroughs!?!? he sounds crazy, lol"

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:23 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra#History

quote:
While the word algebra comes from the Arabic language (al-jabr, الجبر literally, restoration) and much of its methods from Arabic/Islamic mathematics, its roots can be traced to earlier traditions, most notably ancient Indian mathematics, which had a direct influence on Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī (c. 780-850). He learned Indian mathematics and introduced it to the Muslim world through his famous arithmetic text, Kitab al-jam’wal tafriq bi hisab al-Hindi (Book on Addition and Subtraction after the Method of the Indians).[1][2] He later wrote al-Kitāb al-muḫtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-jabr wa-l-muqābala (The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing), which established algebra as a mathematical discipline that is independent of geometry and arithmetic.[3]

quote:
The geometric work of the Greeks, typified in the Elements, provided the framework for generalizing formulae beyond the solution of particular problems into more general systems of stating and solving equations, though this would not be realized until the medieval Muslim mathematicians.

sorry i used to flame you in religion threads, you're way smarter in regards to this subject than 99% of this board

(i still think some of your political views and stuff sorta suk tho, tho its hard to tell when you're serious and when you're being glib)

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:23 pm 
audre lorde

this is no surprise hassan, science is dominated by the genocidal white upper class

it comes as no surprise that they have done more to destroy the planet than any religious person could ever hope to with the "inventions" of the atomic bomb, aids, and the internal combustion engine (which is turning this planet into a second venus)

just look at the way that science is glorified as a means of committing mass genocide through racist science fiction mediums

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by audre lorde
this is no surprise hassan, science is dominated by the genocidal white upper class

it comes as no surprise that they have done more to destroy the planet than any religious person could ever hope to with the "inventions" of the atomic bomb, aids, and the internal combustion engine (which is turning this planet into a second venus)

just look at the way that science is glorified as a means of committing mass genocide through racist science fiction mediums

yeah science-fiction is by and large fascist nerd genocide fantasies. the sort of supreme knowledge "science" represents in western culture leads people to think that any conclusion it comes to, or anything done in the name of advancing science, is automatically not only morally and intellectually valid, but imperative. the way the western "rationalist" views science is much the same way the nazis viewed the ayran race (and its worth pointing out the nazis also venerated science similarly to the way we do today)

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:32 pm 
Ywfn

Aren't you making the same argument about science that others have made about religion: That it's used to manipulate people in to doing bad things

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:57 pm 
Sentinel

Beats were terrible writers and terrible people who stole and mooched off others to support their drug-fueled travels around the country.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Sentinel
Beats were terrible writers and terrible people who stole and mooched off others to support their drug-fueled travels around the country.

you're mostly correct (particularly re: kerouac) except burroughs' work is pretty much perfect and if you disagree you don't know shit about literature beyond the stupid "movements" you learned about in your worthless college lit classes that enable you to make generalizations about a very diverse body of writers without actually having to go through the trouble of reading or understanding their work

nevermind that most of burroughs' best and most important work was made long after the "beat" era, read a book scrublord

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:26 pm 
Yay

science is pretty cool dude. i think only some 'sciences' apply to your criticisms. although, i see truth in a lot of what you are saying.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

i agree, islamic science and marxist science both own

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 pm 
Jon;

shut the fuck up

islamic science, LMFAO.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
islamic science, LMFAO.

*ignores the fact that islam invented science and discovered some of the most important scientific advances in history*

*actually doesn't ignore it, just doesn't know because he has no knowledge of history or any culture other than the white supremacist west*

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 pm 
Jon;

ya ISLAM created SCIENCE, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:00 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Rayhan_Biruni

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_al-Haitham

*clicks link*

"wtf these guys aren't white"

*closes tab*

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 pm 
ChrisLui

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah

nevermind that most of burroughs' best and most important work was made long after the "beat" era, read a book scrublord
i've got naked lunch lying around but i was wondering which of his other books belong in this category?

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 pm 
Jon;

that's great fruit cake, many scientists belonged to many different religions and ethnicities. islam contributed much, but they didn't "create science" LMFAO.
anyways the most significant advances came from the greco-roman world.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:22 pm 

quote:
He was a scientist and physicist, an anthropologist and comparative sociologist, an astronomer and chemist, a critic of alchemy and astrology, an encyclopedist and historian, a geographer and traveler, a geodesist and geologist, a mathematician, a pharmacist and psychologist, an Islamic philosopher and theologian, and an scholar and teacher.

No way! I'm all those things too!

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:16 pm