FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Feedback

Open/Closed what happened to /Computer/

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MoffXanatos

Open/Closed what happened to /Computer/

hey, a friend of mine and I decided to have a little nostalgia moment and downloaded BNE, (couldn't find our CDs or remember the codes)

after trying unsuccessfully to get Hamachi to work, even after adding IPX support to the Hamachi network, (we both use routers which undoubtedly caused problems for BNE to chose between the Router network or the Hamachi one, even DISABLING the IPX protocols from the router networks didn't help, thankfully it didn't cause any problems for the router)

then tried Kali, which didn't last long after we found it we had to pay for it or use a limited trial.

finally tried this Combat Edition, which worked better than most except for one problem.

while it's great to have the team options, we want to get back into multiplayer slowly, rather than just jump in. as a result we want to practice our teamwork as well as just mess around with Player vs CPU co-op games.

sadly, for some reason the Open/Computer/Closed option has been reduced to Open/Closed.

is there any way around this and have an AI controlled player? even if it's a 3rd(4th) party download or something?

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:22 am 
DonnieDarko

if your trolling me, im gonna sick ghostnuke on you.

you have to host meelee in order to have the computer option, when in the game after hosting meelee, you can ally your partner and stomp the comps.

meelee is in the list that is usually called top vs bottom when u click create game

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:19 am 
MoffXanatos

no I'm not trolling, thank you for the help I actually forgot that, it's been years, close to a decade since i last played something on Battle.net or the like.

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:58 pm