FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

michael phelps apologizes for smoking pot
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ChrisLui

michael phelps apologizes for smoking pot

what a pussy, he should be stripped of his medals and then beaten to death with them

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:05 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

i agree, he should have told everyone to suck it because he has a billion gold medals and can smoke weed whenever he wants

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:17 pm 
MassiveAttack

why is marijuana so terrible.. I just don't understand it. He wasn't taking HGH or steroids lol so wtf is the problem. Besides what does it matter wtf he he does with his spare time.

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:31 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by MassiveAttack
why is marijuana so terrible.. I just don't understand it. He wasn't taking HGH or steroids lol so wtf is the problem. Besides what does it matter wtf he he does with his spare time.

americans are idiots basically
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:32 pm 
ChrisLui

dont stop your car if you see him crossing the street

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:32 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

reminder that people like firesand and mackman think smoking pot makes you a mentally and physically unfit loser

meanwhile they're lumpy dough balls and michael phelps has 14 gold medals

quote:

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:35 pm 
McTommo

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
reminder that people like firesand and mackman think smoking pot makes you a mentally and physically unfit loser

meanwhile they're lumpy dough balls and michael phelps has 14 gold medals

So true, but you can expect a typically brilliant response like "WELL IMAGINE HOW MANY MEDALS HE WOULD HAVE WON IF HE NEVER SMOKED POT"

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm 
Ywfn

Good point, maybe Jigga Man has a friend that would like to enlighten us on how pot can enhance performance.

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:10 pm 
cracky

Phelps learned how to swim in an alternate dimension whilst traversing the physical planes of existence with singer/songwriter Jerry Garcia.

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:46 pm 
Axolotl

I was going to post about this in the links forum.

Anyways -- it's way overdue: Legalize it and instantly lower crime rates and improve the economy.

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Nedok

this happened near where i live woot

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

smoke weed every day

quote:

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:57 am 
Nedok

quote:
smoke weed every day

http://www.livevideo.com/video/7E52A6ACD7D046A79D218EA04B17E5B1/smoke-weed-everyday.aspx

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Nedok
http://www.livevideo.com/video/7E52A6ACD7D046A79D218EA04B17E5B1/smoke-weed-everyday.aspx

fuck yeah

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:31 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/swimming/kelloggs-dumps-phelps/2009/02/06/1233423457957.html

quote:
Cereal and snack manufacturer Kelloggs says it will not renew its sponsorship contract with Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps because he acknowledged smoking marijuana last year.

The American company said on Thursday that Phelps's behaviour - caught on camera and published last Sunday - was "not consistent with the image of Kellogg(s)".

The company put Phelps on boxes of its Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes.

rofl

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:09 am 
KillaBoBilla

quote:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/swimming/kelloggs-dumps-phelps/2009/02/06/1233423457957.html

quote:
Cereal and snack manufacturer Kelloggs says it will not renew its sponsorship contract with Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps because he acknowledged smoking marijuana last year.

The American company said on Thursday that Phelps's behaviour - caught on camera and published last Sunday - was "not consistent with the image of Kellogg(s)".

The company put Phelps on boxes of its Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes.

rofl

Would you want him on your cereal box? From a business standpoint, I mean.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:19 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

Yes, because most Americans couldn't care less? And all his corporate sponsors EXCEPT for Kellogs seem to agree.

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 am 
Mackman

Families prefer their kids not smoke pot, ghostnuke.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:29 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

I don't know any set of parents that are going to stop buying Wheaties because a 14 time gold medal winner who once smoked pot is on the box. Also, before this happened it was public knowledge he'd gotten a DUI, which is much worse, but no one seems to care about that?

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

Oh yeah and I know plenty of well-off, educated parents that don't really mind so much if their kids smoke pot (I'm not talking about 14 year old kids, but older teenagers and people in their 20's) as long as it's excessive, just as they don't mind if their kids drink as long as it's not excessive and damaging. Sorry your parents are stupid Christian squares I guess?

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:34 am 
Mackman

quote:
Oh yeah and I know plenty of well-off, educated parents that don't really mind so much if their kids smoke pot (I'm not talking about 14 year old kids, but older teenagers and people in their 20's) as long as it's excessive, just as they don't mind if their kids drink as long as it's not excessive and damaging. Sorry your parents are stupid Christian squares I guess?

you call people squares when you wont have a fucking steak? "waaaahhh it hurts the environment, and mean to animals!"

rofl.

Also the parents are morons for allowing such stupid behavior.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

Why is it stupid when some of their kids smoke pot and are more successful than you are?

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:46 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

Hmm, most parents I know like that have kids that went to good colleges and/or are currently employed. That already makes them a lot more successful than you, rofl

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:48 am 
Mackman

quote:
Hmm, most parents I know like that have kids that went to good colleges and/or are currently employed. That already makes them a lot more successful than you, rofl

?? I'm employed and I'm going to a great college. What else ya got?

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:50 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

What college are you going to and where do you work? Because last I remember you lost your job at fucking circuit city, lmao

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:50 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

i have a cousin with a family and a good job at ibm who has a huge house in raleigh and smokes weed every day, where did his parents go wrong!??!!?

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:51 am 
Mackman

quote:
What college are you going to and where do you work? Because last I remember you lost your job at fucking circuit city, lmao

Im still there until the end of March, if not longer. I'm done at MCC and at Brockport now finishing up.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:52 am 
Mackman

quote:
i have a cousin with a family and a good job at ibm who has a huge house in raleigh and smokes weed every day, where did his parents go wrong!??!!?

There are always exceptions to the rule. I mainly have a problem with kids smoking pot and drinking more than adults.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:53 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

working at circuit city and spending four years in community college, wow, you're in quite the position to tell parents with successful children that they fucked up by not cutting them off for hitting a bong

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:54 am 
Mackman

quote:
working at circuit city and spending four years in community college, wow, you're in quite the position to tell parents with successful children that they fucked up by not cutting them off for hitting a bong

wtf? I didn't spend 4 years at a community college lmfao, are you just making shit up dude?

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:55 am