FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
cracky

hmm Im sorry, Im not convinced guys. I simply don't believe that allstar has had sex.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:56 pm 
Swift

I_Am_Lisa
Lisa_88
Aka907
Jade
Taja
Lenka
~Catrina~
Shanona414
BabyPeon
Jenna

I'm sure I'm missing a few and I'm in talks with NotATroll

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:13 pm 
The_G0D

Shit, if I sat down with a "buddy", I'd probably remember only about 5 names.

You've got one sweet memory there Kevin Trudeau. And why the fuck would you feel the need to post these names here on a war2 forum? Do you realise how pathetic you look?

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:14 pm 
Swift

I agree with dugs, you guys are all losers for trying to bring this shit here my post is the only relevant one.

BTW Dugs, I always wondered how hard it was to shave one of those things? Is it like surprisingly easy or are there some techniques to it?

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:16 pm 
Jon;

quote:
Originally posted by cracky
hmm Im sorry, Im not convinced guys. I simply don't believe that allstar has had sex.

It's unlikely, I have to agree.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:26 pm 
Swift

If allstar were to have sexual relations with a woman of color, would that indirectly be kind of hypocritical?

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 pm 
cracky

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
If allstar were to have sexual relations with a woman of color, would that indirectly be kind of hypocritical?
gtfo you sound like an idiot. Restrain yourself to the server.war2.ru forum, specifically the hacker threads.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
gtfo you sound like an idiot. Restrain yourself to the server.war2.ru forum.
actually he's banned from the server so it makes more sense to post in the general forum than there, and yes, with a full-fledged racist like allstar, it is kind of disarming to see him talk about having sex with black girls and having a mexican wife or sometyhing, by the way he probably does think that black girls are hereditarally predisposed to be good Cock Riders because earlier he was arguing that black men are predisposed to be dumb and commit crimes based on the color of their skin
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Last edited by Fast Luck on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:33 pm 
Swift

quote:
quote:
gtfo you sound like an idiot. Restrain yourself to the server.war2.ru forum, specifically the hacker threads.

I'm theorizing hater... I am far smarter and more successful than you. Pic Exchange nerd?!

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:37 pm 
cracky

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm theorizing hater... I am far smarter and more successful than you. Pic Exchange nerd?!
Successful? ironic coming from someone who has been caught hacking/lying multiple times. Smarter? I must not have noticed your supreme intellect from your important contributions in the UFC and goldHP threads.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 pm 
Swift

Plenty of successful people have cheated at one point another in there life. I just happened to do it several thousands of times. I didn't say I am perfect, I said I am better than you. Start an intellectual debate with me now pussy I dare you, any subject. I'll be back tonight... don't be a cunt

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:52 pm 
cracky

Actually its very pathetic that you cheated to impress people and it shows that you are a fucking loser. Oh and you didn't consciously quit, you were forced to because you got caught... more than once... lol You must be having war2 withdrawls from your ban so you challenge people to 1v1's on the forum? I'm pretty open with my views on this forum so I'd be more than happy to debate any that you disagree with. Instead of wasting time though you should really just stick to the UFC thread.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Plenty of successful people have cheated at one point another in there life. I just happened to do it several thousands of times.
lol

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:13 pm 
cracky

IM BETTER THAN YOU DEBATE ME ANY SUBJECT I DARE YOU IL SHOW YOU HOW SMART I AM pUSSY CUNT

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:15 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
Plenty of successful people have cheated at one point another in there life. I just happened to do it several thousands of times. I didn't say I am perfect, I said I am better than you. Start an intellectual debate with me now pussy I dare you, any subject. I'll be back tonight... don't be a cunt

a.) pic exchange you would win vs cracky...that much is obvious
b.) im fairly certain from past discussions with you that he would smack you down in a "debate". Your not very good at it. Look at your comments in the "Which RTS is better" thread ffs

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
cracky

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxEcLiPzE

"only scrawny ugly nerds oppose the U.S. military" - SoCxEcLiPzE

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:24 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
quote:
quote:

b.) im fairly certain from past discussions with you that he would smack you down in a "debate". Your not very good at it. Look at your comments in the "Which RTS is better" thread ffs

Ding Ding Ding here comes the short-sighted shit-wagon again!

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
cracky

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Such a statement obviously shows that you are still sour from my anti-military sentiments.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:32 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Such a statement obviously shows that you are still sour from my anti-military sentiments.

To be angry about your sentiment would have to mean there was any sort of validity to it...and clearly there is not. Using your same logic - you must be hurt that I shed light on your unbecoming physical features. Truth must hurt?

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:41 pm 
cracky

quote:

To be angry about your sentiment would have to mean there was any sort of validity to it...and clearly there is not. Using your same logic - you must be hurt that I shed light on your unbecoming physical features. Truth must hurt?

except I was right and you don't know what I look like. lol you're pathetic

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:47 pm 
NachoCat

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey swift remember when you wanted to pic exchange with me? lol then backed out and said you trolled me lol. your pathetic

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by NachoCat
Hey swift remember when you wanted to pic exchange with me? lol then backed out and said you trolled me lol. your pathetic

lol he did troll you retard, if you seriously got excited about a pic exchange with a guy on the internet so you could show a guy on the internet how cool and handsome you are fucking kill yourself
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:36 pm 
NachoCat

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:

lol he did troll you retard, if you seriously got excited about a pic exchange with a guy on the internet so you could show a guy on the internet how cool and handsome you are fucking kill yourself

This from the guy who wont post a pic

Coward

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

you have an unhealthy obsession with the pictures of male strangers on the internet

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:46 pm 
NachoCat

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
you have an unhealthy obsession with the pictures of male strangers on the internet

dodge

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:47 pm 
DonnieDarko

i'll save you some time, here is ghostnukes pick

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:49 pm 
NachoCat

Hassan serious question though... do you still play war2? aka ?

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:49 pm 
Swift

Eclipze regarding me "debating" with you on your war2 "expertise": It's like telling a retard (Genocide-) that hes dumb. He'll probably never really get it. Your misconceptions and demeanor alone showed me that you're far too ignorant on the given subject to be influenced by a superior knowledge on the game of war2, in me. Plus I like you so I did not wish to harass or try to prove you wrong. But, just ask and you will see that 99% of people on war2 and on these forums will not consider you a war2 expert, that alone should make things clear.

I will probably start to get into more debates on this forum just so I can gain some more intellect and be a bit more seasoned, war2 is full of a buncha nerds, emo's and retards but following guys like ghostnuke can be very educational if you ignore his prejudice, much like one should ignore all of mackman's post's all together.

Edit: BTW after reading posts: Nacho you're fucking rAtarded and about to get added to the official list alongside Genocide-. Straighten up, jesus fucking Christ.

quote:

lmao how retarded are you... Basically I have to tell you I'm trolling you originally because you couldn't figure it out on your own (moron) but then when I go ahead and troll someone else again on the same situation, you think it's finally me being serious and use it against me as to imply I must not of been originally trolling. <SLAP> IM STILL FUCKING TROLLING MORON. JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST... I feel bad fucking with morons like you, you really don't have the slightest clue.

Last edited by Swift on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:21 pm 
SoCxEcLiPzE

you hack. enough said.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:28 pm 
Swift

So most would believe, but its irrelevant as we're talking about your war2 expertise not my own.

Unfortunately such large ego's blind many newbs like yourself, such as terror and all those other scrubs around your guys' level.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:31 pm