FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Nib Wars
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SarX

Nib Wars

I'd like to get a couple of opinions on s9 v 9, 9v11, 4/5 nib wars.

If I find the spot next to me hot - I usually leave just that 1 peon to rax/farm their mine and then I go on defense. I find that it's too easy to have your invading peon's/ towers killed if the enemy groups his peons to attack with since peons pop fast and yours have to travel over.
I then work on getting my mill with 2nd peon, 3rd peon puts up a defensive tower @ home 4th peon reps mill. (Unless he's invading with peons then I group and try and attack 3pto2p if possible.

I usually have the most problems at 4 and 11 due to the tower bug and 4 just being a shitty spot in general. (5 isn't that great either) I've found that walling in @ 11 right off the bat is a bad idea unless you get a series of GT's up or well placed CT up and a cat ASAP. Even then it's only good thing is to keep from getting raxxed. I normally stay open and attempt to block 9's second peon from raxing by farming the bottleneck real quick until i have two peons and then cancel and attempt to kill it.
I normally lose my 4/5 nib battles unless I can wall 5 in to begin with and OT. Peons @ 4 have a huge fucking walk to 5 (i hate when they follow the tree-line to 5) 5 Has the geographic advantage over 4 Sad

Anyone have any strats they could post to help me out? Thanks

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:28 am 
GreenHorn

Okay say your 5. You pscout 4. Oh shit! GreenHorn is at 4. You should then click surrender ot suffer great embarresment.

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:52 am 
Fast Luck

here's one helpful idea
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13446

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:36 pm 
fiftyfour40

Kanuks got raped by me in a nib war

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:35 pm 
SarX

GH -

I'd have to run my peon through your drive-thru before I surrendered Very Happy

Blid -

I saw that already - not very helpful but thanks anyway pal.

Jon -

Got a warvid?

Anyone else?

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:09 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by fiftyfour40
Kanuks got raped by me in a nib war

53-0, there was maaaaaany neib wars out of those games.

Sarx, of course he doesnt have warvid or else it would show that i sent my 4 grunts early on to help my pard who was getting raped. He took advantage of that by outrushing me at 4 and then cannoning me, something that would of never happened if i kept those grunts home.

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:30 pm 
fiftyfour40

Yea I proabably still have the replay of me owning this retard I'll have to look for it.

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:35 pm 
firesand

you should find someone to play on fixed order 4/5 and play for a while... As for 9/11 I think you will find that 4/5 is a lot harder and if you can master that, you should be able to just adjust in the 9/11/s9 scenerio. Just a thought, I know it isn't perfect, but it helps a lot...

I will play if your on!

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SarX

Where u at firesand I'm on .ru Smile

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:55 pm 
fiftyfour40

i was raping kanuks in another nib war today until his partner helped out

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:01 pm 
GaNz

his desk was probably too high

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:50 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
i was raping kanuks in another nib war today until his partner helped out

You are one big time idiot. My opponent was coming to hit you so i had to make sure u didnt choke me hence my going out of the choke. Your lvl 2 rush was weak. This shit is good for 4-5 seconds and then ur opponent reach lvl 3 and youre fucked. You died in under 2 mins blowhard.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:54 pm 
fiftyfour40

lol you dumb fuck that made no sense at all. admit that you were owned you piece of shit.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:32 pm 
KaNuKs

huh????? You're a fucking tool. You got raped in 2 mins and find a way to say i was owned? Hang yourself. You were never near to outrush me and as i said i took the offensive way because my pard was on his way. I didnt want you to choke nor you to choke me so came out and fought even though i knew i had one grunt less than you. As i recall it worked perfectly seeing you died in 2 mins and we won 5 mins after.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:47 pm 
fiftyfour40

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
huh????? You're a fucking tool. You got raped in 2 mins and find a way to say i was owned? Hang yourself. You were never near to outrush me and as i said i took the offensive way because my pard was on his way. I didnt want you to choke nor you to choke me so came out and fought even though i knew i had one grunt less than you. As i recall it worked perfectly seeing you died in 2 mins and we won 5 mins after.

you're making retarded incoherent excuses about why you got owned. you got pwned pretty badly, admit that you were got outrushed and your partner saved your ass.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:56 pm 
KaNuKs

What the fuck are you talking about? You were gonna choke me, so i got out and started a battle which made u back off to your raxes at 12. I followed in your base to make sure u didnt choke (Because my ally was coming and we wanted to take you down fast). Of course at this time you got 2 more grunts off your raxes so you have the grunts advantage, but my pard was coming (i thought he would come faster, but he was 6 and its a long walk). So I had to gain time before u could choke. So i backed up and your mistake was to follow me instead of choking. When you were chasing me back to 2, my pard got into your base and started killing your peons. Of course u had more grunts than me since i went super aggressive and attacked at 5 grunts while u had 7 once u backed up to your raxes, because as i recall, grunts pumps out of the raxes in your base, not in your opponents'. You would of never outrushed me because it was my turn to have 2 raxes right there pumping grunts.

Thats called playing 2v2s and you should learn off that.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:46 pm 
fiftyfour40

you got outrushed bad and would have lost if it wasn't for your ally. everyone in the game agreed, shut the fuck up.

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:05 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
you got outrushed bad and would have lost if it wasn't for your ally. everyone in the game agreed, shut the fuck up.

If my ally wasnt coming i wouldnt of went into your base at 5 grunts you deepshit moron. Then i would of had my level 3 and raped your weak lvl 2 grunts with ease cause as i recall u never went lvl 3 that game. Learn from your master you big time dumbass. Did you even read my last post? Stupid newbie.

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:41 pm 
GenOciDe-

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU FAGGOTS HAVE TO DISCUSS THIS SHIT NOONE GIVES A FUCK

was that uncalled for?

...nah

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:54 pm 
fiftyfour40

quote:
quote:

If my ally wasnt coming i wouldnt of went into your base at 5 grunts you deepshit moron. Then i would of had my level 3 and raped your weak lvl 2 grunts with ease cause as i recall u never went lvl 3 that game. Learn from your master you big time dumbass. Did you even read my last post? Stupid newbie.

rofl you got owned bad and can't handle it. you're a mongoloid your posts are as dumb as shit .. your chances at beating me that game was like the chances of genocide getting a girlfriend, zero

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:43 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
quote:
quote:

rofl you got owned bad and can't handle it. you're a mongoloid your posts are as dumb as shit .. your chances at beating me that game was like the chances of genocide getting a girlfriend, zero

Only thing you are proving to me is that you are a newb that doesnt know what team game mean.

At the time you were following me at 2, which was a bait for my opponent to backdoor, you had 2 more grunts. When my pard came to help, with ONE grunt at 2, i was lvl 3 to your lvl2 and i had 2 more grunts that just popped out of my raxes. All your lvl 2 grunts were heavily damaged because as i recall i was the one outrushing you early on and you were the one backing off taking numerous of hits on your grunts. I played a lot smarter than you and we won the game in under 7 mins. You fail. So you think that my opponent's single grunt that he sent at 2 was the factor? After that battle i had 4 grunts left and maybe 5. It's not a single grunt that can be the reason for that 4 grunts margin after the fight.

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:01 pm 
fiftyfour40

you didn't have a chance of beating me that game.. goldhp chances of making a coherent sentence is better.

admit you partner saved you stupid faggot

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:23 pm 
GenOciDe-

God damnit

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:00 pm 
KaNuKs

haha geno, jon finds a way to throw an insult at you when arguing with me. funny shiet.

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 pm 
fiftyfour40

you were so owned , you had less of a chance of winning than nalzyblow has of being considered an elite player

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:05 pm 
KaNuKs

you are wrong, as always. Lvl 2 rush lmao like if that would scare anybody. 53-0. GGs.

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:04 pm 
fiftyfour40

what are you talking about lvl 2 ? i had you raped too early it wasn't possible to be lvl 3 that quickly ; you were pwned hard, you had less chance than swift does of never hacking again

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:18 pm 
KaNuKs

I was lvl 3 when u came to hit me. You don't even understand team games anyway.

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:00 pm 
fiftyfour40

quote:

how'd your grunts get pwned so easily if you were lvl 3 fucking noob? lmfao, you were raped gtfo

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:18 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
quote:

how'd your grunts get pwned so easily if you were lvl 3 fucking noob? lmfao, you were raped gtfo

They didnt get owned i raped all your grunts and if you think that my ally's single grunt saved me while i had 4 grunts left after the battle then you just as dumb as i think you are so no surprise there.

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:09 am