FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

What would you do to balance humans and orcs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Swift

you're delusional, and dont know shit, i rush hard all time... next time we're both on we'll settle it. rush vs rush

Last edited by Swift on Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:52 pm 
fiftyfour40

swiftone can't even outrush nalzyman

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:29 pm 
GaNz

i can outrush anyone.

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:34 am 
Swift

if i dont want to be out rushed, nobody ever can. its simple to level, pump, choke, select which guys to hit, ect.

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:47 pm 
KaNuKs

You also can't outrush anyone.

Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:04 pm 
Swift

yes i can and its sad how pathetic you are kanuks, keep talking shit and dodging me over and over and over, just like u dodge foon and others.

Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:34 pm 
KaNuKs

Look you 14 years old scrub. I logged on war2 4 times in the past 2 weeks. Do you think imma play you scrubs that plays more than 10 games a day on my first game of the day? Ill rape the crap out of you 2 newbies (foonat and swift) once i get the time to play. The last time i took the time to warm me up, i won a 25+ players tourney with ease. You know... the tourney into which both YOU and FOONEW participated??? Until then swift, you are as good as our last game, which ended into an s9 11 hypershameful beating into which the watchers suggested you not to rematch. Not to mention u were smurfing me on your tempus name or whatever. Anyway youre just a fucking hacking newbie swift. Sorry but i have absolutely no respect for you. You lie far too much, you hacked and you prolly still hacks here and there.

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:52 pm 
GaNz

lol kanuks you played 10games/day for the past 10 years, who cares about missing 2 weeks playing.

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:58 pm 
Swift

yeah that was a retarded game, a long ass time ago, i sucked at ef then and i still won the series.

you're weak, stop making excuses get warmed up and raped plz.

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:31 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
yeah that was a retarded game, a long ass time ago, i sucked at ef then and i still won the series.

You won the series? Wtf is wrong with you pathelogical liar? That was the only game we played in that serie because u listened to the watchers and didnt rematch me. You never ever won a serie vs me on ef, and a very few on f. I remember when i kept our record updated in my profile at that time. I was ahead of you on both ef AND f and u kept denying all your loss. Fuck you swift. You're so full of shit, as usual.

BTW ganztheUberNoob, i never been the kind of player to play 10 games a day. In my prime my average was 5 games a day. Screw you fucktard.

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:32 pm 
Swift

uh huh yeah, since when have i ever lost a game and not wanted a rematch? who the fucks gonna believe that.

nice try but yeah i did win the series and then u dodged even more games after.

you're ahead on ef, i am ahead on f.

but now im in your league on ef and you dodge.

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:41 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
quote:

You won the series? Wtf is wrong with you pathelogical liar? That was the only game we played in that serie because u listened to the watchers and didnt rematch me. You never ever won a serie vs me on ef, and a very few on f. I remember when i kept our record updated in my profile at that time. I was ahead of you on both ef AND f and u kept denying all your loss. Fuck you swift. You're so full of shit, as usual.

BTW ganztheUberNoob, i never been the kind of player to play 10 games a day. In my prime my average was 5 games a day. Screw you fucktard.

rofl you used to play like 20 games a day. you played like 4k games on ~kanuks~ in a couple months

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:52 pm 
Swift

8288-2583-210 ~KaNuKs~ on east. not to mention all of his other names that add up to 2k or more.

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:00 pm 
KaNuKs

Fucking morons. Id like to see the sum of all your smurf accounts swift you would almost reach 50k games. Foonew i never played 20 games a day. Ask anyone that knows me he will tell that i wasnt the yahmon ash khb kind of player that could play 30 games in one day without getting borred.

Swift you douchebag. I won that serie cause we only played one game get it? I raped you s9 vs 11 and indeed you wanted a rematch but then the watchers said "Are you sure you want to rematch??" as in "you got totally raped even with the most favorite matchup u could get, please dont rematch". You clearly remember that part you fucking liar. Im sick of your lies swift. Zero credibility. Hopefully for you, you were on a smurf name or else peoples would still call this game as a running joke. Fucking tool.

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:50 pm 
Swift

rofl kanuks you're retarded, i won the series 3-2, i had to play you on 3 other names just cuz u would cry "hack" if you lost or "noob" if you won, and dont act as if you can only remember one game, and god knows u wouldn't play me if i was on swift.

zero creditablity? rofl you're the one who has all the problems with keeping records with people not me.

i will admit any and every record i have with anyone. its simple, i have winning records on everyone i've ever played in fastest, including you.
but you got me on ef, and so does viruz (but im up 13-4 last 17 games), and so does foonat at 14-17, thats 3 people.

i joke about it, but you honestly think you're the greatest thing to happen to war2, and sure you're a great f and ef player, but in reality you're the top of nothing in your game.

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:20 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
rofl kanuks you're retarded, i won the series 3-2, i had to play you on 3 other names just cuz u would cry "hack" if you lost or "noob" if you won, and dont act as if you can only remember one game, and god knows u wouldn't play me if i was on swift.

zero creditablity? rofl you're the one who has all the problems with keeping records with people not me.

i will admit any and every record i have with anyone. its simple, i have winning records on everyone i've ever played in fastest, including you.
but you got me on ef, and so does viruz (but im up 13-4 last 17 games), and so does foonat at 14-17, thats 3 people.

i joke about it, but you honestly think you're the greatest thing to happen to war2, and sure you're a great f and ef player, but in reality you're the top of nothing in your game.

Lies lies and more lies. That night we played one game which ended in a rape. Wait, are you trying to say you smurfed me after that game on diff names? Show me the fucking ss you douche. Sorry but thats a pathetic attempt at making up a record, something you say I do. Yeah right!!! Fucking liar of my fucking ass im so sick of your bullshit. Also i dont call newbies the ones i beat. You're so full of shit. Im like the most respectful player ever. ASk anyone. I talk crap to peoples like you but who doesnt? You're a fucking rotten apple to the society.

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:14 pm 
Swift

quote:
Wait, are you trying to say you smurfed me after that game on diff names?

nah before, you won the last game.

quote:
Show me the fucking ss you douche.

I only ss when I'm getting accused, I dont need to take ss's of my wins like most noobs on here who can hardly ever win.

quote:
i dont call newbies the ones i beat.

uh, yeah you do? the french have memory loss apparently too.

quote:
You're so full of shit. Im like the most respectful player ever. ASk anyone.

hahahaha thats some of the funniest shit i've read. You're a typical delusional ignorant egotistcal bastard, i talk shit to get 1vs1s, anyother time its just joking. So yeah I'm not very respectful at all. But you bring it to a whole nother level, you talk fucking shit up your ass and then dodge, and you truely think you're the best player ever and apparently now the most respectful. hahaha, you're cool until you lose a game, then you go fucking ape shit and get retarded on everyone.

Post Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:53 pm 
KaNuKs

As i recall, everyone but you and two stupid SD members respect me. For you it's different : everyone hates you period. Also i am sorry but YOU ARE the one trying to claim you are the best constantly. Don't make me broswe all your post and quote the many times u said it fucking douche. BTW, teach how to accuse Nemesis of hacking like u did last night?

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:56 am 
Swift

all of em but wg? plus hardly any fastest players like you?

i have respect from very few ef players, but thats because i enjoy talking shit to em and then owning them on their sets.

huh? i've thought it for a long time and its not just me, a bunch of great f players know nem hacks, such as, bara, lux, sparkz all know nemesis hacks for a long time, and shocker is suspecious.

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:39 pm 
KaNuKs

If nemesis hack then you, Shocker and Bara hacks too. Nem never played any suspicious to me. All the fastest players but you and baranew respects me. Its true. You and bara are the 2 rotten apples of the community. Youre both so full of shit that you have hard time getting along with the other.

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:06 pm 
Swift

rofl, nem hacks just like braviet. nem is one of the most suspecious players i've played against, and it doesn't help that he denies ss.

and actually none of the players i listed respect you aside from sparkz but, hes in love with everyone.

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:38 pm 
KaNuKs

U named bara yourself and shocker. 3 fucking all time blowhards. BTW lux and me are good friends. We had good games on west a few months ago. Hes a great player and he can accept his losses unlike newbies like jakes. Nem doesnt hacks and i never see him deny a ss. Shockernewb did refuse me a ss. He was "shocked" that i asked him right at the start of the game, thinking his "godly player" status gives him the right to refuse a ss ROFL. Hes such a bad player with such a big ego thats funny.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:26 pm 
Swift

uh, kanuks anyone who knows fastest would never put you ahead of me, cuz i'm better than you at it.

lux talks shit behind your back, especially about that time he raped you 7-2.

shocker always denies ss, just like nem, only nem is really obvious when he hacks.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:40 pm 
fiftyfour40

if you're talking about nemesis.is.hip , no he doesn't hack. and you're the last person that should be accusing anyone you retarded faggot kid.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:46 pm 
Swift

yeah, i hacked for 3 months.

yet valkrie, mage, shotgun, all of hacked for years.

so im the last person to accuse.

nemesis does hack, you dont know shit jon.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:27 pm 
fiftyfour40

i know from experience owning his ass 3-0 , im sure he doesn't hack. stfu nigger.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:36 pm 
Swift

you cant compete, and u cant beat nem

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:39 pm 
fiftyfour40

shut the fuck up you nerdy faggot. you're a bigger dork than arthur .

i've reached the highest level in war2.
once you reach that level its only the amount of hours you dedicate to the game that will give you the edge.

i've seen you play.. you are not a skilled player, especially on EF. if i was a huge nerd who dedicated hours to this game i would pummel the shit out of your faggot ass. you think its a coincidence you start looking good at war2 when its become so inactive its almost dead? get the fuck offline forever nigger. raped.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:52 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
uh, kanuks anyone who knows fastest would never put you ahead of me, cuz i'm better than you at it.

lux talks shit behind your back, especially about that time he raped you 7-2.

shocker always denies ss, just like nem, only nem is really obvious when he hacks.

Lux raped me 7-2???? HHAHAHAHAAHAH another lie coming from you swift. Funny. Please make him say that he beat me 7-2. Please do it. Last time we played it was on west and i raped him 4-1. He was very respectful and he always considered me a better player. He prolly thinks im better than you too because i can beat his rush with my own rush, somehting u cant. Try for once in your life not to put a lie in your reply. Just try it. So far in every single post u made here you lied. Thats quite pathetic.

Post Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:19 am 
RipE1

id put skelez f0r hummiez .

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote