FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

Hmm.. Cant connect anymore..

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LateNightGod

Hmm.. Cant connect anymore..

I was away for about 2-3weeks and now I cannot connect anymore, any suggestions? I tried re-installing but no luck, it goes to "Checking Versions" and then goes back to previous page. I can connect to East/West still (with BNET version) so im stumped... Any tips please help Wink

Im thinking maybe theres a patch or something I need a new version ?? I dont see anything on the site or forums though.

Ah well If anyone can help aim/email me please, thanks.

Aim: DrDre420XxX
Email: DrDre420XxX@aim.com

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:33 am 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

You are listed under one of the IP addresses that are perm banned.

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
LateNightGod

Well thats cool I suppose, take a vacation and come back banned. Mind telling me why via email or PM ? It would be appriciated

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:09 am 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

Obviously you were not on vacation, but some smurf name which got banned.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:11 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Sypher

Hitler to the rescue

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:16 am 
LateNightGod

Well its a private server he can do whatever he wants to do. I dont mind being banned from a private server like this just didnt know I was banned and wanted to know why since I wasnt around when it happened.

Just dont stop playing and you wont get banned Razz

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:38 am 
Eradicate

nice story

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:07 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
LateNightGod

Elaborate please?

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:16 am 
Eradicate

you're full of shit

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
LateNightGod

Well heres the thing, I have proof of where I was, and noone seems to want to tell me why I cant connect, besides the fact that Burnt stated im IP banned.

You can throw your little 2-4 word comments out as much as you want, its a free forum, but if you have nothing to contribute, go do it in another thread.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:28 am 
Eradicate

I would think burnt would know, seeing as how he is the server admin.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:07 am 
LateNightGod

Agreed, which is why its his choice if he wants to disregard the facts and do what he wants to do, as I already said.

So what are you really rambling about?

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:15 am 
SoCzNedoK

You are obviously lying as the IP address that was banned was playing while you were 'on vacation'. Unless there was someone else using your internet connection while you were gone, there isn't any way you didn't log on and hack and get banned.

Does that help?

Other alternative is that burnt banned the wrong IP which probably didn't happen.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:39 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
~Heal

LateNightGod was aka Mi$ery~

Mi$ery~ got caught hacking or cheating or something.

That's why you're permabanned.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
LateNightGod

Caught where? Wheres the hacking?

Edit: 5,000 people said I hacked while I used Mi$ery~ because I fucking owned stupid newbies for some rating and idled most of the time. I dont think I even played anyone halfway decent on that nick that could recognize even if I was hacking, which ive NEVER done. Ive CAUGHT 4 hackers on the server, why would I hack?

I have 220 SS from the last few months that I can post If you really want me to show that I dont, and never have, hacked.

Here is the "HACKING" they refering to:

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12038

I caught 2 discers in which I got no points from, and I reported to the staff, who which did absolutely nothing besides telling me "DISCING ISNT HACKING OR BANABLE". I complained about this rule, and they said "We cant do anything at the time" So Instead of losing 50points myself to a stacked game, I choose to take a disc, and get banned.

And if you want to check the date of the game, Ill go get it... It was before I left, because as Ive said, ive been gone for weeks.

So atleast this is closeure now for me so I know what I did. Been fun playing everyone. Take it easy.

Last edited by LateNightGod on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:15 am 
Eradicate

i'm pretty sure misery was on in the last 2 weeks

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:23 am 
~Heal

I posted that SS exactly a week ago. It didn't take someone a week to send that SS. You're full of shit. I liked you and didn't mind you on BNET, but you're full of shit.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

The reason why people previously did not get in trouble for disconnecting is because it's quite hard to prove. How do we know they didn't just lose their connection?

Here's one way: if they say "draws for all" right before disconnecting and someone takes a screen capture of it. There's the proof, and that's why you got caught.

By the way, Burnt has been talking about in future cases, if an opponent disconnects and you take screenshots showing you would have won, finding a way to count that game. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:08 pm 
Mackman

Very good ban decision. Watching someone say "heres draws for all", then he comes on this forum to say he disc on purpose because he thought game was stacked really shows the kind of player he is.

Keep up the good work guys, your doing an excellent job.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:48 pm 
Mackman

quote:
The reason why people previously did not get in trouble for disconnecting is because it's quite hard to prove. How do we know they didn't just lose their connection?

Here's one way: if they say "draws for all" right before disconnecting and someone takes a screen capture of it. There's the proof, and that's why you got caught.

By the way, Burnt has been talking about in future cases, if an opponent disconnects and you take screenshots showing you would have won, finding a way to count that game. Smile

Lets face it. We ALL pretty much have cable/dsl/ something broadband. The probabilty of getting kicked off RIGHT as game ends has got to be quite rare. I know this from experince.. I used to play on bnet on AOL 4.0 dial-up and I NEVER disc, even in 8 people games.

Unless a new ladder structure can be made where disc do not mess up other peoples points, this will continue to be a problem unless we nip it now.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:58 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

So are you Mi$ery? Why did you lie about being gone for 2 weeks?

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:29 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

There has been occasions where I leave a game and then everyone comes out shortly after telling me that I disconnected and I am completely clueless in what they are talking about. I think its my connection that causes it.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:51 pm 
SoCxHoP

i'm set up at the outward limits of my wireless router so its not uncommon for me to lose my connection in a game, and as soon as the game starts with me its near the end of the game.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:58 pm 
Osiris~

OK shit though seriuosly I CANT log onto the server, my nicks are Die~Osiris Die~Oxide ButtSex and ~hpnotiQ and i sure as hell didnt do anything to get banned, someone wanna let me know why it wont let me log on =/

Post Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:57 pm 
Fast Luck

That was the server being down, not you!

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:36 pm