FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Knoxville

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tarquinn

Knoxville

Hey guys. Well I accepted a job offer in Knoxville, Tennessee, and I was just curious if anyone in the community lives there, or near there. I'm going to be moving down there basically alone and I don't know literally anyone from there. I'll be moving down there in roughly 2 weeks, and probably be another week to get internet hooked up. Well, give me a response here if so and maybe we can get together once I get situated and moved in down there.

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 3:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
KingHillBilly

Knoxville

What kind of job did you get?

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 4:21 pm 
-Docta-

Knoxville

My cousing lives in Knoxville, watch out for tornado's tarquinn

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 6:58 pm 
Tarquinn

Knoxville

I'll be production manager at some company that uses a PrintPro Printer. I think it's mostly used for printing numbers on plastic (ie.. cattle tags), but I'll find out more about it when I get there I guess :P

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 8:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
KingHillBilly

Knoxville

that sounds like its going to blow

Post Mon Oct 23, 2000 3:50 pm 
Pimster

Knoxville

KHB, why don't you worry about yourself instead of insulting other people. It's great that TQ found this job, he'll see if it's gonna be cool or not, it will at least be a learning experience for him. You're so nice to reply with "sounds like it's going to blow". Then the Arch makes a nice post about how he feels about war2 and stuff and you tell him he's a moron.

I don't know what causes all this negative output from you, but maybe you should first wonder how you would find it when people treated you like that. Let's try it right now!

Still having fun at BestBuy, KHB?

Post Tue Oct 24, 2000 10:49 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
reaverlisk

Knoxville

Remember when khb got peon of the week for walling out his own peons with a tower on hsc,and they popped out and got killed by Agent's Juggs? That was hillarious.

Post Tue Oct 24, 2000 1:24 pm 
KingHillBilly

Knoxville

No I don't work at best buy, I work for a .com, arch Is a moron and tq's job sounds like its going to blow, sorry if I don't need to sugar coat everything I say, saying the job sounds like its going to blow isnt a rip on tq, why would you think that? Gets him out of south dakota at least. Arch's post was silly and dillusional.

[This message has been edited by KingHillBilly (edited 10-24-2000).]

Post Tue Oct 24, 2000 1:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Pimster

Knoxville

you work at a .com? Which one? bestbuy.com? =[]

Did you get my message tho? Why do you have to be so negative?

[This message has been edited by Pimster (edited 10-24-2000).]

Post Tue Oct 24, 2000 2:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
KingHillBilly

Knoxville

I'm not being negative with tq, just giving him some shit like everyone, i work at http://www.customerassistance.com

Post Tue Oct 24, 2000 3:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote