FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

New no.1 Soon

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
bam

New no.1 Soon

Seems that tesla.coil- is going to take no.1 spot soon. Hopefully not but it seems this guy hands it to me everytime we play. BEWARE he's on the rise. Igl name = bloomberg

Post Mon May 22, 2006 3:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

Hopefully you both sign up for Fridays Tournament, which will help peoples records alot if they win.

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Post Mon May 22, 2006 6:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

FMAxVladimir(40) defeated GruntEXE(39)
ELFz(5) defeated RipE[Eur0](6)
RipE[Eur0](8) defeated ELFz(5)
kanuks(11) defeated GodSpeed(2)
GruntEXE(40) defeated FMAxVladimir(39)
GruntEXE(42) defeated FMAxVladimir(39)
KingMage(52) defeated kanuks(11)
RipE[Eur0](7) defeated x-DW-x)Entrias((12)
KingMage(93) defeated kanuks(11)
kanuks(11) defeated KingMage(N/A)
x-DW-x)Hitman((55) defeated x-DW-x)run((89)
bam102(1) defeated KingMage(N/A)
GaNzTheLegend(92) defeated x-DW-x)BuRnT(x(10)
FMAxVladimir(50) defeated Goretrax(26)
bam102(1) defeated DarkRageX(16)
FMAxVladimir(91) defeated x-DW-x)BuRnT(x(10)
chili_(21) defeated DarkRageX(16)
bam102(1) defeated DarkRageX(16)
x-DW-x)Archer((90) defeated x-DW-x)Hitman((53)
RipE[Eur0](7) defeated x-DW-x)BuRnT(x(10)
x-DW-x)Hitman((53) defeated Noobster2001(N/A)
chili_(27) defeated DarkRageX(16)
CoG[v]engeance(48) defeated x-DW-x)Entrias((12)
GodSpeed(2) defeated NiX(14)
GodSpeed(2) defeated ELFz(5)
ELFz(9) defeated GodSpeed(2) (Formal)
BLOOMBERG(5) defeated bam102(1)
BLOOMBERG(5) defeated ELFz(9)
ELFz(9) defeated Oddity(10)

Total: 29 Matches

Pretty active night thus far

Post Mon May 22, 2006 9:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

BTW you should ban kingmage. I played 3 games vs him and he hacked flat out the last game and prolly the game before too. Watchers can confirm it he was hacking FOR SURE. He did even more suspicious shits than he usually does. I will name a few.

He started 11 i started 2. I wanted to dual rush 12-2 and started a hall at 12. He started to dual 9-11 but miraculously got in a hurry to send a peon before i could wall 12 off. Thats exactly how the watcher (isiepierdol) described the move. I had to cancel my hall at 12, then i rebuilt it. Kingmage always do that in a dual vs dual war. He starts dualing normally but sends his first peon right at the other's dual without scouting an unclear spot.

Then later, i had a scouting farm between 11 and 12 but of course he sent all his ogres by middle to hit me. Isie said he stopped his ogres at 2 spaces of my ogres before lusting them, he wasnt worried at all about me lusting as if he knew exactly what i was doing.

A lil earlier i sent a peon and started to wall 6, of course theres miraculously a grunt coming from 9 right at 6. Isie said that was the only scouter he sent, miraculously right at me again. Then after his grunt scouted 6, a few ogres were already no the way to kill it. These ogres then went towards 4 and 5, but never scouted both of these spots, he instead sent them right at 3, where i was starting a hall. It's only a little later, when i tried to take 4, that he sent a scout there.

Post Wed May 24, 2006 3:19 pm 
bam

quote:
bam102(1) defeated KingMage(N/A)

Hacker owned...rofl. Request some ss's and warvid if you play him again. :/ Doubt he will be banned from speculation and watchers speculation. Happen to have a replay of the game or request ss's?

Post Wed May 24, 2006 3:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
GaNzTheLegend

Yep I'm on my way to #1 on yet another war2 IGL ladder. After this, I will have been rank 1 on all igl ladders.

Post Wed May 24, 2006 5:03 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
BTW you should ban kingmage. I played 3 games vs him and he hacked flat out the last game and prolly the game before too. Watchers can confirm it he was hacking FOR SURE. He did even more suspicious shits than he usually does. I will name a few.

He started 11 i started 2. I wanted to dual rush 12-2 and started a hall at 12. He started to dual 9-11 but miraculously got in a hurry to send a peon before i could wall 12 off. Thats exactly how the watcher (isiepierdol) described the move. I had to cancel my hall at 12, then i rebuilt it. Kingmage always do that in a dual vs dual war. He starts dualing normally but sends his first peon right at the other's dual without scouting an unclear spot.

Then later, i had a scouting farm between 11 and 12 but of course he sent all his ogres by middle to hit me. Isie said he stopped his ogres at 2 spaces of my ogres before lusting them, he wasnt worried at all about me lusting as if he knew exactly what i was doing.

A lil earlier i sent a peon and started to wall 6, of course theres miraculously a grunt coming from 9 right at 6. Isie said that was the only scouter he sent, miraculously right at me again. Then after his grunt scouted 6, a few ogres were already no the way to kill it. These ogres then went towards 4 and 5, but never scouted both of these spots, he instead sent them right at 3, where i was starting a hall. It's only a little later, when i tried to take 4, that he sent a scout there.

He was probably hacking, but you should have asked for ss. You know by now that people wont believe you without some kind of proof. (Even take a ss of you asking him for ss, to confirm if he dosnt send them).

And if you forget for whatever reason to ask, dont say anything! Play him again at a later time, and ask for ss then. If you complain BEFORE you get some proof, he just wont play you anymore, because he knows you'll ask for a ss. You have to be sneaky, because the status quo protects the hackers.

Post Wed May 24, 2006 5:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Strapping Young Lad

yea this stupid faggot hacks
ban him

Post Wed May 24, 2006 5:11 pm 
KaNuKs

Well i didnt want to ask for a ss since he seemed cool and was talking like "gg bro" and such. Next time ill for sure ask for a ss. BTW bam, i didnt feel he hacked in the first 2 games, only the third. He is a joke when he doesnt hack.

Post Wed May 24, 2006 5:22 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

quote:
Originally posted by GaNzTheLegend
Yep I'm on my way to #1 on yet another war2 IGL ladder. After this, I will have been rank 1 on all igl ladders.

goodluck

Post Wed May 24, 2006 5:53 pm 
bam

fair enough nuks.

Post Wed May 24, 2006 8:12 pm 

A Tip

Think before you write. Thanks.

Free Online Slots New Jersey Dating

Post Sun May 28, 2006 7:34 pm