FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

Unreported Match
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

Unreported Match

If you have an IGL match that your opponent forgot to report, post it here and it will be taken care of. Also if a match gets reported that never happened, also be sure to come here to discuss it.

Abusing this thread can lead to your IGL Account being removed or suspended.

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Last edited by x-DW-x)BuRnt( on Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Thu May 18, 2006 4:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
FacE[Eur0]

Unreported match

I played 2 IGL games vs. x-DW-x)Mike, I won both games but he only reported the other loss. I have no ss's but I have replays of the both games that show that the report was made after the first game but before the other game, and Znott can prove that the second game was an IGL game too.

Post Wed May 31, 2006 10:42 am 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

Alright on it

Post Wed May 31, 2006 10:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Acheron

I cant find the place where to report the loss... so this is the first place i came up with

i lost to karma 1-0

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:30 am 
Jack94

go on www.myleague.com/war2bne and watch in the left frame ( REPORT LOSS )

Oh shittt i hack....
http://www.picturetrail.com/jack94.1

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

quote:
Originally posted by Acheron
I cant find the place where to report the loss... so this is the first place i came up with

i lost to karma 1-0

Did you end up getting it reported or still need assistance? Sorry for the late reply, for the next few days Ive been busy with Summer School and Company.

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:11 pm 
Acheron

I just have to ask one thing... i were playing with Ripe, and i were about to win the game, i had about 10-15 ogres and i just had altar built, i were about to attack and do the final blow and then, i were like ''oh shit....!'', then ripe disced and after that i scouted ripes base, there were a guard tower, 2grunts and it was wide open and he had no exps at all, and he was at STRONGHOLD! After the disc he said in the channel that he would had prolly won becouse he had resource, yeah right, how was he able to win if he hadnt got exps, defense, base open and 2grunts and he was on stronghold, i asked that did he have exps or anything, i knew he, after i asked that, he went quiet and after that i havnt talked about that to him.

So the question is, is it fair to disc just before you lose, and if you disc, do you need to report a loss for it?
~Acheron

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:38 am 
RipE1

if u were sayin it nicely to me and asked for the rep0rt reas0nable i woulda pr0lly rep0rted. it isnt a to0 big thing for me, lossez cum, l0ssez g0. but when u n0w cum afterwardz, make it public (with0ut talkin anything to me/with0ut askin f0r a rep0rt fr0m me/ with0ut tellin me that "u were winning" and u think u shud deserve the rep0rt) into this forum and start claiming i have disced purp0sely,
f0r n0w 0n, u r my enemy in bnet, i will give u just shit all the time, i w0nt let u in our gamez. and i will def n0t rep0rt it n0w.
watch the rep newb, i had 12(exp), i had res, u were weaker.
n0 can d0 with discz, i hell sure didnt disc purp0sely, i d0nt d0 that. never. why the hell id do that against a newb like. u think way to0 much ab0ut urself.
the game wasnt over, i coulda w0n.
im n0t g0nna b in any businezz with u n0w u have accused me 0f discing.

btw. expose ur real nick and u might get some credibility.
this iz what smurfing causez.

vedä käteen vitun fin-1 nyyppä.

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:50 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Strapping Young Lad

i will translate ripe1

" i am a fagget retard"

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:43 am 
Acheron

Ripe, i forgot to record the game, and you didnt seem to care about the disc or anything, so i tought that there was no way you would even talk about it or anything... Oh well, you might had a chance, you dont need to report or anything.

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:39 am 
Fast Luck

Ripe, I see you're mad at him for making it public. If you want to be mad for it, that's fine, and you can keep him out of your games or whatever, but you didn't really rebut that you were still hold with just a few grunts. In that case I think you should report, or if I don't hear a good reason not to, I can do it in the next day for you.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:12 am 
RipE1

rofl, the situati0n wasnt that bad, i had m0re than that ffs. u r just listening to hiz side ffs. i try to find that replay if i saved it. i rec0rd every game, just hard to find them from my hd cuz i have them like 5k.

if u really do that fast luck. that'z the fkin last rep0rt will ever happen. after that u can remove my acc0unt aswell.

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

Why? If he was really about to win when you got disconnected, shouldn't he get a win? That would just be fair.

I said you have the opportunity to give your side though. You just hadn't done that yet. If the outcome was really in question then it should not be a report, and the replay, if you have it, can certainly show that.

quote:

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:21 am 
RipE1

quote:
Why? If he was really about to win when you got disconnected, shouldn't he get a win? That would just be fair.

I said you have the opportunity to give your side though. You just hadn't done that yet. If the outcome was really in question then it should not be a report, and the replay, if you have it, can certainly show that.

Allrite. Let me make this clear. I think i menti0ned it. Game wasnt over. I wasnt losing. Prolly he was a bit ahead because my gay failed. But def. it wasnt over, not at all.
im not takin a loss when i havent lost.

i have 22lossez. most of my lossez r to shitter ranked players. why the fuk id disced now in first place?

what does the ladder rules say about discz anyway? when my opp0nents have disc0nnected, i have never been begging for rep0rts,even if ive thought that i was surely winning. should i beg f0r winz after this?

if u n0w decide to give me a loss which i d0nt deserve. i c n0 reas0n t0 c0ntinue playin the ladder system. cuz it'z unfair and pointless, and this kinda case may happen again.

+ there was a watcher in this game, i d0nt remember wh0, but he als0 said after the game that the game wasnt over. the guy wh0 watched this plz tell ur point of view if u c this thread.

i'll try to dig that replay, i usually save only go0d games and l0nger games.

main line - i will n0t accept it if u do the rep0rting. if u do it. plz delete the acc0unt right after that. let me kn0w when u have decided.

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:45 am 
Fast Luck

I'm sorry about your threats to delete, I just want to do what's fair. And I certainly don't think there's any chance you disconnected on purpose.

Anyway, if someone disconnects the usual solution is just to agree: Was it over? Was one player about to win? Usually people can agree on that. If not, that's why you have watchers, replays, etc. If the watcher agrees it wasn't over then I would say it should definitely not be a loss. So if you have the replay or the watcher to back you up then just tell me who the watcher is, or direct me to the replay and you're fine. I just want to be fair to Acheron if he was really going to win, it does sound like he was about to go in with the winning attack from what he said.

quote:

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:52 am 
Acheron

Ripe,

First of all: you said that you would had reported if i would had asked you nicely, and not public, but i did on the first place after the disc. So you cant blame me for making this public.

2nd: you said you had resources, tell me, what do you do with resources if you only have some expand base, with 2farms and 5 peon in it, if i destroy your main base (, you wont be able to defend your main base, WICH IS WIDE OPEN, with a guard tower and 2grunts,) so i destroy everything from there and you have to rebuild everything and on the same time defend my attacks, so how were you going to win from that situation, its quite impossible to do anything if i can just make temple or two next to your base and start to dk your defenses (towers) and attack with ton of ogres after that, you cant do anything to counter becouse you were at strong, that means you wont be having any dks on time, so you DONT HAVE A CHANCE

3rd the watcher was face[eur0]

this should be everything ripe...

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:58 pm 
RipE1

quote:
Originally posted by Acheron
Ripe,

First of all: you said that you would had reported if i would had asked you nicely, and not public, but i did on the first place after the disc. So you cant blame me for making this public.

no u didnt.

quote:

2nd: you said you had resources, tell me, what do you do with resources if you only have some expand base, with 2farms and 5 peon in it, if i destroy your main base (, you wont be able to defend your main base, WICH IS WIDE OPEN, with a guard tower and 2grunts,) so i destroy everything from there and you have to rebuild everything and on the same time defend my attacks, so how were you going to win from that situation, its quite impossible to do anything if i can just make temple or two next to your base and start to dk your defenses (towers) and attack with ton of ogres after that, you cant do anything to counter becouse you were at strong, that means you wont be having any dks on time, so you DONT HAVE A CHANCE

3rd the watcher was face[eur0]

this should be everything ripe..

u just went fast to lust,i pressured u whole game, u were a bit weak als0. u didnt have res to bump ogrez, i had res, i had choke, i had tower, i was makin a cann0n. i had exp. i woulda taken ur first attack, so0n i woulda been in da same line. ive won gamez fr0m far w0rse situati0nz, against real players.

the main point in the final is that u came here. publicly tellin that im a "discer". if i n0w admit that i lost(which i definitely didnt do) it would b the same as admitting being a fkin discer(which im n0t)

im n0t g0nna take the l0ss.
ive t0ld Fast Luck what iz my hope if he decidez to rep0rt this game which wasnt 0ver at all.

h0wever i have a suggesti0n f0r u. since in my opini0n u r a fkin newb 0nly.
we play 3 gamez. if u win even one, u get aut0maticly 3 rep0rtz fr0m me. the winz i get , i w0nt get a single igl winz fr0m them, even if i w0n them all(which i will do). k?
dunn0 iz that 0k with the ladder adminz th0.
should b a go0d 0ffer. Nyyppä.

Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:47 pm 
Acheron

1st. i can accept your offer for the 3game thing, after a week on repairing the flaws of my strategies, so how long will that offer be on?

2nd. Ripe, i did say after your disc that i ''totally had that game'', and you ''said no you didnt, i had resources'' and couple hours after that i said something like ''ripe you owe me a report'' so how nice should i ask you to report?

3rd. I told you that you dont need to report or, anything, but now i think i want you to do it...
''vedä käteen vitun fin-1 nyyppä'' translation: ''fuck you, you fucking fin-1 noob''
EDIT: and you've called me several times as a noob

4th you didnt have enough grunts to choke, you had 2grunts and your base had a hole of a rax or farm and i were just going to attack you, so you didnt even have time to put your grunts on the way of my ogres.

5th. you didnt have anything like a cannon tower going on, not even a scout tower

6th you said you would had won with your resources: let's think about how much of that goes to rebuilding things:
10farms: 5kgold 2,5k lumber
strong and fort: 4,5k gold and 2,25k wood
mill, rax, smith and mound: 3,1k gold and 1,65k wood
about 10-20peons and 1-2cannon towers: 11,1k gold and 0,9k wood
altar and temple + lust: 6k gold and 0,7k wood
so the total cost: 31950k gold and 7100wood of rebuilding some peons, defense, farms and upgrading till fort, and it takes time for you to get to strong becouse you need to get some peons too to keep your resources

7th so tell me, what do you do with your resources on situation like that, if you lose 31950gold and 7100wood on rebuilding stuff

8th you will be having some trouble on keeping your peons while i dk your peonline and and more trouble on keeping the defense up if your only defense is towers, so i dont think you can keep your resources, wich you were going to win with

9th. I have NOT called you as a discer, ive only said, well asked that should someone report if he disconnects a moment before he loses. So you shouldnt say things like ''i would 1v1 you if you wouldnt call me as a discer''

ripe, you should stop playing igl with low ''ranked'' (?) people if you start to whine about it when you lose.

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:33 am 
Acheron

quote:
I'm sorry about your threats to delete, I just want to do what's fair. And I certainly don't think there's any chance you disconnected on purpose.

Anyway, if someone disconnects the usual solution is just to agree: Was it over? Was one player about to win? Usually people can agree on that. If not, that's why you have watchers, replays, etc. If the watcher agrees it wasn't over then I would say it should definitely not be a loss. So if you have the replay or the watcher to back you up then just tell me who the watcher is, or direct me to the replay and you're fine. I just want to be fair to Acheron if he was really going to win, it does sound like he was about to go in with the winning attack from what he said.

Sorry, i didnt read this one with enough care to remember this one, fast luck, the watcher was face[eur0] and ill get hes oppinion on this and if he thinks i wouldnt had won, i stop spamming about why i were going to win.
~thx..

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:50 am 
RipE1

r0fl. dont u lecture me about the game. what u have played, 2m0nthz? i kn0w what was happenin, what i coulda d0ne. ive played this game a bit l0nger.

ive said enough and my 0pini0n(which iz c0rrect) w0nt change, and yes u did 0riginally call me a discer in the first p0st and in bne. u arent gettin the rep0rt. u arent gettin one even after the 3 gamez we play.
fukin hell we can play 10.

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:17 am 
RipE1

and btw. i didnt give any insultz bef0re ur p0sting here.
n0w it'z m0re ab0ut principle why i w0nt accept the loss. after the game i pr0lly woulda reported cuz of the disc0nnect, not cuz 0f losing. thingz have changed now. and u claiming that u woulda won. isnt true.

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:29 am 
Fast Luck

I talked to Face, he said that Acheron was definitely in the lead. He said Acheron probably would have won if he attacked, but it was not 100%.

Since he was probably going to win and since it was you who lost connection, I think you should report. Please, please just go report on your own so this can be settled.

There should be no bad stigma associated with people coming here to name matches that they think you deserve a win for, like Acheron did. That's what this thread is here for, so please don't hold it against him and use that as a reason not to report the match. If you didn't want to look bad on here all you had to do was say, "It wasn't my fault I lost connection but I'll report the match, gg."

quote:

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:19 pm 
Goretrax

i played 2 igl games in a row against badmonkey, but he only reported 1

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:31 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

quote:
Originally posted by Goretrax
i played 2 igl games in a row against badmonkey, but he only reported 1

Taken care of

Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:47 pm 
RipE1

that iz fkin gay blid and u kn0w urself i didnt lose. well d0nt really matter 0ne fkin rep0rt, f0r n0w 0n i will watch much m0re carefully wh0 i play against in igl. i will play 0nly cool and respected ppl. this iz fkin ridiculous....
seemz like the system f0rcez me t0 n0t play against low ranked ppl cuz theyr newbz and get free rep0rts.

-0nly top20, igl game wanted plz.

ja sinä vitun neeb0 mulkku saat paskaa niskaan vittu ihan h0m0na

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:33 am 
SoCxHoP

i'm getting a headache.

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:49 am 
RipE1

lawl, that guy r0x :]

Post Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:39 pm 
Acheron

quote:
Originally posted by RipE1
that iz fkin gay blid and u kn0w urself i didnt lose. well d0nt really matter 0ne fkin rep0rt, f0r n0w 0n i will watch much m0re carefully wh0 i play against in igl. i will play 0nly cool and respected ppl. this iz fkin ridiculous....
seemz like the system f0rcez me t0 n0t play against low ranked ppl cuz theyr newbz and get free rep0rts.

-0nly top20, igl game wanted plz.

ja sinä vitun neeb0 mulkku saat paskaa niskaan vittu ihan h0m0na

Well the watcher said that i would propably had won, so you could just stfu about this.

ja mitä vitun paskaa, unignoraas mut eka ett voit ''vittuilla'' äläkä tule jollai sun smurffeilla vinkuu

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:57 am 
RipE1

lol, ehkä sun pitää harj0tella kahta kieltä. neb0

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:07 am 
SoCxHoP

let's keep it in english. also note the word "probably." case closed. no match gets reported.

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:16 pm