FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Announcements

EF + F TOURNEY
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by Darksol
who has this replay? As far as I knew it was warvid. I know for a fact it wasnt the insight we use these days because only valks screen was visible where insight shows all players views? Does anyone have proof that warvid shows the exposed minimap of a hacker?

I think it does, because warvid is really simple it just takes many screen shots, thats why the replay size are so huge. Its not like insight where u save the game data and then u use these data to recreate the game with the game engine.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:20 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina
quote:
Originally posted by GaNzTheLegend
wrong, i've seen it in some other replays I watched. It appears to be a bug. Also, when you watch replays and you are orc it will give the human sound effects and vice versa thus showing that bugs do exist in these replays and you cannot jump to such conclusions.

You're retarded.
And i know Laalaa even confirmed theres no possible way something like that happened because of a bug in insight.
But keep on sucking that cock tho.

show me proof he said that.

k thx

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:57 pm 
Ywfn

quote:
quote:
quote:
wrong, i've seen it in some other replays I watched. It appears to be a bug. Also, when you watch replays and you are orc it will give the human sound effects and vice versa thus showing that bugs do exist in these replays and you cannot jump to such conclusions.

You're retarded.
And i know Laalaa even confirmed theres no possible way something like that happened because of a bug in insight.
But keep on sucking that cock tho.

k thx

Isn't it more likely that you’re both wrong? It is possible, though remotely unlikely, that a bug could cause this, and that this particular replay wasn't bugged. That the most likely scenario is some people are just mistaken as to whether or not you could view the other player in this replay?

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:31 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
k thx

Check http://home.arcor.de/jelis/faq.html
Last question/answer on page. Also he confirmed this via a chat.

Keep sucking that knob tho.

@ywfn
No, not possible.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:54 pm 
Ywfn

quote:
Check http://home.arcor.de/jelis/faq.html
Last question/answer on page. Also he confirmed this via a chat.

Keep sucking that knob tho.

@ywfn
No, not possible.

That question talks about a bugs that could potentially give you the illusion that the person would be hacking, but that they weren't really.

I thought Ganz was talking about a bug where Insight doesn't give you shared vision for all the players; just for one of the players.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:47 pm 
KaNuKs

If that was a bug, it would miraculously have happened into many of valkrie's games before he got caught, but in none of them after. That's a strange selective bug. :/

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:03 pm 
Ywfn

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
If that was a bug, it would miraculously have happened into many of valkrie's games before he got caught, but in none of them after. That's a strange selective bug. :/

I was only responding to his post. I don't actually think that is what happened.

quote:
Originally posted by Ywfn
Isn't it more likely that you’re both wrong? It is possible, though remotely unlikely, that a bug could cause this, and that this particular replay wasn't bugged. That the most likely scenario is some people are just mistaken as to whether or not you could view the other player in this replay?

Dude, I'm pretty sure we're in agreement on this.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:15 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
I thought Ganz was talking about a bug where Insight doesn't give you shared vision for all the players; just for one of the players.

Not sure what does that have to do with valk's hacking? EVEN if that isn't so (which is not), this was in a totally unexplored area. I'm failing to see the relevance?!

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:22 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

Fact is, no matter what ANYONE says its an UNOFFICIAL replay software that has no guarantees as to its reliability. I have seen other replays of this same thing happeneing which means that likely it is a bug that has to do with some actions that occur in the game. I encourage someone out there with the hacks to try and reproduce this bug with the hacks on and post the replay and explain what they did, and then I will be more inclined to believe that he was infact hacking in that game. As the old saying goes, innocent until proven guilty.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:03 pm 
Darksol

are u kidding?

first of all we all know how reliable "official" software is (how many times does it take blizzard to get their games right, oh they dont)

And you just said innocent until proven guilty? hahaha so what proof will you beleive? Obviously numerous denied ss's, replays that show you building in black areas and months of suspicious play dont qualify as proof.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
are u kidding?

first of all we all know how reliable "official" software is (how many times does it take blizzard to get their games right, oh they dont)

And you just said innocent until proven guilty? hahaha so what proof will you beleive? Obviously numerous denied ss's, replays that show you building in black areas and months of suspicious play dont qualify as proof.

As far as I know there were no denied ss's and many players on the forums have according to sources denied ss's on several occasions (kingmage, kanuks, shotgun, etc) and are still viewed as legit by most people. I will believe it when someone takes up my challenge. Anyone out there with hacks, try and reproduce what happened in that replay with hacks (building in the fog) then I will be more inclined to believe it.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:50 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
I will be more inclined to believe that he was infact hacking in that game.

Yep. You're the omnipotent judge of hacks in war2, so it's imperative for everyone to first convince you of any hacking that is happening. NOT.

You've been proven wrong on several occasions on this matter, and only thing you're really holding to is that valk keeps thrusting his cock down your throat if you keep on defending him. Keep on it, he won't stop. You never explained also how tyrus acknowledged he took that ss, yet his response was not on screen?!?!

Feeling dumb already? No? Thought so. I wont waste my time with you anymore tho.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:16 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

First of all, I don't even know Valkrie and have only played him once along time ago in a ladder game.

However, before you go and associate "Building in the fog" on a replay with map hacking, you should first prove that by using hacks you in fact can build in the fog on replays. Not jump to some wild accusations that you hope are true to explain why he has owned you so much in the past.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:21 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
quote:

Not sure what does that have to do with valk's hacking? EVEN if that isn't so (which is not), this was in a totally unexplored area. I'm failing to see the relevance?!

There were like dozens of replays of Valkrie issuing commands in unscouted area.(i particularly recall games vs shotgun,kanuks and soth) Ive never seen a replay bug in all the fucking replays that I've watched. How can so many valk replays be 'bugged'?

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:52 pm 
Ywfn

quote:
quote:

Absolutely nothing. I thought this discussion was stemming from this original post:

quote:
who has this replay? As far as I knew it was warvid. I know for a fact it wasnt the insight we use these days because only valks screen was visible where insight shows all players views? Does anyone have proof that warvid shows the exposed minimap of a hacker?who has this replay? As far as I knew it was warvid. I know for a fact it wasnt the insight we use these days because only valks screen was visible where insight shows all players views? Does anyone have proof that warvid shows the exposed minimap of a hacker?

To which, my response:

quote:
That the most likely scenario is some people are just mistaken as to whether or not you could view the other player in this replay?

makes more sense. I'm not saying anything about the validity of the proof, just discussing what recording utility was used, and I'm pretty sure it was insight. Probably should have made that more clear from the beginning.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:07 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
Fact is, no matter what ANYONE says its an UNOFFICIAL replay software that has no guarantees as to its reliability. I have seen other replays of this same thing happeneing which means that likely it is a bug that has to do with some actions that occur in the game. I encourage someone out there with the hacks to try and reproduce this bug with the hacks on and post the replay and explain what they did, and then I will be more inclined to believe that he was infact hacking in that game. As the old saying goes, innocent until proven guilty.

Im not sure if i remember well, but isnt there some peoples from these boards that tested the whole thing with hack and reproduced the bug? I can't remember the names though, maybe bizatch or sum1 like that...

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:08 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

I think that was when people tested if you were visioned by a hacker you could see subs, not building in the fog.

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:44 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
I think that was when people tested if you were visioned by a hacker you could see subs, not building in the fog.

Ganz just stfu newbie. Your point does not make any fucking sense. It is impossible to issue a build command in a black area without hacking. Try proving that wrong and we will say valkrie did not hack.

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:01 am 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
quote:

Ganz just stfu newbie. Your point does not make any fucking sense. It is impossible to issue a build command in a black area without hacking. Try proving that wrong and we will say valkrie did not hack.

If its as rare as it was, it would take thousands of games to reproduce it. However, if it was done by hacking, it would take only 1 game. So therefore stfu you dumbass use some logic here please.

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:20 am 
KaNuKs

Well it happened like in every games into which valk had some sort of superior intuition.

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:12 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

It only happened in two I think and I have seen it alot in other recorded games, so it is still unknown. If someone could test it and once and for all settle this it would be good.

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:31 pm 
KaNuKs

In 2? You are wrong dude. There was many peoples that watched valk's old replay and there was a big amounts of them.

Also, its hard to have a replay showing hacking because u need the hacker to build trough fog early on or else there is too many peons making sounds and its more difficult to notice. Now, hackers are aware and never builds trough fog. I remember kingmage always scouted a spot before building, he looked like being very aware because he would always overscout the spot. That was fun to see his 6-8 dual, he made sure he scouted well enough before building rax smith and mill. That was the case for all the buildings he built in his 2nd base from a peon coming from his first base. This kid hacked so blatantly at times.

So now, with hackers being aware, its more difficult to catch a map hacker this way. Warvideo seems better. Well, you will never catch a hacker with warvid since no hackers would send a replay that shows himself hacking, but you will prevent peoples from hacking. Although the hacker may not send the replay like they wont send a ss. But if the 2 players agreed to rec using warvid and one of the 2 players refuses to send after the game, he is definately either a hacker or a big dumbass.

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:11 pm 
lolster_

so u send warvids after the game is played, kinda like asking someone to take an ss and send after the game, and if that person doesnt send he is " either " a hacker or a big dumbass", well you have done that ( ss's not warvid) and I would categorize you (kanuks) as both a hacker and a huge dumbass who has denied screens asked of him, the rest I will leave alone.

I also saw you allying valkrie the other night, after u come on these forums and dog his credability when he posted on how u denied him a set of ss's, obviously his credability is enough for you to ally him. =[

Post Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:14 pm 
turtleman@can

rofl

Post Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:09 pm 
KaNuKs

How can u say i denied ss when u have no proof? Its my words vs valk and ryan's word. You prefer to believe 2 scrubs that accused me because they were jealous. You are a dumbass. Btw valk refused to play me on igl using warvid.

Post Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:10 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
How can u say i denied ss when u have no proof? Its my words vs valk and ryan's word. You prefer to believe 2 scrubs that accused me because they were jealous. You are a dumbass. Btw valk refused to play me on igl using warvid.

That is understandable cuz I tried warvid before and it lags my computer(my comp is very old).

Post Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:45 pm 
lolster_

I also saw you allying valkrie the other night, after u come on these forums and dog his credability when he posted on how u denied him a set of ss's, obviously his credability is enough for you to ally him. =[

Post Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:47 pm 
KaNuKs

??!!??!?!? I know he doesnt hack now. Why woulndt i ally him?

Oh and plz u seem to always "see me do somehting last night". Stop smurfing idiot. I guess u are the stupid hacking spoof starting fake rumors about me all the time.

Last edited by KaNuKs on Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:37 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

laughing at loud @ kanuks

Post Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:56 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

Some of you may remember me saying that I had downloaded a hack called 'warcrap 4.0' a few years ago, and experimented with it in single player and public games.

Using this particular hack, I was unable to issue a build order outside of the fog. This obviously proves nothing since to my knowledge there are several maphack variations available. However, the only hack I've tried did not allow building in fog.

Obviously this dosnt make Valk guity, or innocent. Just sharing the little tidbit I picked up from personal experience.

Post Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote