FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

The Beat Kanuks Strat?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Paper_Boy

The Beat Kanuks Strat?

Does anyone know a strat to beat Kanuks? I have scowered the Earth for 1, still cant find it. The guys just a fucking MAchine like in Rocky 4. Mayb Hotty the Italian Stallion can do it.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Ywfn

Re: The Beat Kanuks Strat?

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Does anyone know a strat to beat Kanuks? I have scowered the Earth for 1, still cant find it. The guys just a fucking MAchine like in Rocky 4. Mayb Hotty the Italian Stallion can do it.

You could always have Scrubbolator sign on with your account and do it for you!

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:17 pm 
Lightbringer-

Just give me your pass and its a deal.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:23 pm 
Paper_Boy

lolz , I was being sarcastic faggler.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Ywfn

quote:
lolz , I was being sarcastic faggler.

I know, that's why you got such a ridiculous answer.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:30 pm 
lolster_

PB would you mind sending the ss I asked of you to someone else besides me?

because I want to take up your offer on gaming when you done with school, but I will not play with someone who denies screens, kanuks was the only exception in which I myself feel tainted and feel i was actually hacked against ( on his smurf name ), but the 2-1 victory over him settles fine in my belly, it's on him to get those free kali regs.

im not trying to post somthing thats off topic and apologize if some look at it that way, this thread really had nothing on it anyways =[

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:40 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

j0n would sure like to know.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:40 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by lolster_
PB would you mind sending the ss I asked of you to someone else besides me?

because I want to take up your offer on gaming when you done with school, but I will not play with someone who denies screens, kanuks was the only exception in which I myself feel tainted and feel i was actually hacked against ( on his smurf name ), but the 2-1 victory over him settles fine in my belly, it's on him to get those free kali regs.

im not trying to post somthing thats off topic and apologize if some look at it that way, this thread really had nothing on it anyways =[

Oh so you feel good after losing 0-2? Nice to see that some peoples can still take losses.

Oh and btw, i wish scrubbolator wouldnt dodge me for once in his life. Our last encounter was rather fast, s9-9 cat war, me being 9 and stopping his ressources so fast that i thought he ran away and took 11. But he didnt, he just died in 5 mins. I never played him 1v1, i would love to show him whos the real big deal. I asked him more than 10 times though. I guess i scared him in our 2v2s...

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:02 pm 
Paper_Boy

I dont hack fag. And when I find out who u are, we shall c. I am already very close to finding out who you are. I wish I sent you the ss now , cuz i've never heard someone bitch and moan so much about something in my life. Its like you can't sleep at night unless you have them =(. You happened to play me before a big break I took cuz I spent to much time on war2. I figured why waste more time on my dads laggy pc to send 3 ss to an absolute nobody.

Its like busting a Nutt on a whore, then she asks u to cuttle. We have a new Power mac g5 Huge ass monitor now. My dad has the hard drive as spair parts at work. You think im going to his work 1 night, sorting through the boxes , find the correct one and figure out how to hook that shit up all so I can e mail you a ss? I would consider it for some of the niggaz im cool with but they would never seriously accuse me. It would be like me refusing to play Lothar_zone until he sent me multipe ss, mean while im calling him a hacking faggler. No THX!

As far as im still concerned, your some lame ass Nigga rockin tommy hill Figga 3 sizes to big to make yo punk ass look Bigga. And if you are trully willing to believe absence of evidence is evidence of absence, then be my guest. When I return you can ss until your blue in the face if you want.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:53 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

I figured out the beatdown Kanuks from s9 strat

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:47 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

Scrubbolator I've played and watched I can say hes overrated. But maybe he was rusty as fuck when I seen him.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:48 pm 
lolster_

thats how u responded when i asked you back in chat, nobody is talking siht and you can make excuses all day long on why you lost in a series to me.

im down to play all you want, what gets me goin is you wont even send to someone else, so they can tell me its all good, if someone like ltohar, or ywfn or somone got the ss and said it was clean thats all i need to see.

but you choose to be a complete dick about it so i will come to my own conclusions on why you're afraid to send it.

also you will never find out who I am, ever . My roots r 2 strong they wont ever betray me.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:49 pm 
Paper_Boy

Rofl Lothar will drop a dime on your ass, next time he sees me. He doesnt associate with queers just Steers. Not to mention 4/5 dual vs 9/11 dual -- I was 4/5 and let you mine out 3, If i hacked I coulda sent 2-3 ogers at ne time and whiped out the game that you prolonged 30 minutes. Not my fault your slow to lust your ogers. Thats what this is really about your frail pathetic ego. When i turn on the Juice your kinda like a rag doll in the way of a Twin DIesel Turbine double Barrel Exaust Nitro ENGINE>

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:20 am 
Eradicate

it's liek a piece of iron, not a machine

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:42 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
lolster_

lothar drop dime on me? never, I have known him since 98 =[ that's my old road dog.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:55 am 
Lightbringer-

Heh lolster! we played b4.I won the game and u asked me ss! 2 to 9/11. Remember the game? Smile

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:02 am 
lolster_

no i dont... if you beat me though nice work, was it just 1 game? cause people seem to play me once and duck out =[.

I usually take the long series, if your down we can do some war2.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:04 am 
KaNuKs

Did anyone notice that lolster has asked everyone for a ss? He asked me for 2, but those 2 werent in our only 2 1v1s into which i dominated him. He asked them as a watcher. This scrub saw me do some "suspicious" moves i guess. Its like he see me play some smartass moves but no, of course he cant believe what he see. Kanuks cant be that good! I must of for sure hack! Then i sent him the ss and hes like "omfg hacker your ss is edited the colors arent the same as on my ss". Then the second time, i sent him the ss and after 15 mins he still denied getting my ss. Then i asked anyone in the channel for their email for me to send the ss since his mailbox miraculously couldnt receive my ss. All of a sudden, hes like "Ok i just got your ss, dont bother sending to others." Thats what happens when you suffer from a mental illness like lolster. He wants to believe that all the players that beat him hacks so bad that his brain actually convinces himself at a point he ridiculises himself on the forums.

PS. you can really question yourself about being a "top player" after losing to jon and lightbringer.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:18 am 
lolster_

ok first of all dude you just got caught in yet another lie. when have I EVER said i asked for an ss as a watcher and you acknowledged it? NEVER I said I counter ss'd you in our s9/9 war because i raped you so bad you ss'd me YOU ACKNOWLEDGED THAT now it's this? make up your fucking mind pls, and go reread previous threads.

so go ahead and make up more lies you stupid cunt, you just burn yourself to the ground.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:20 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs

PS. you can really question yourself about being a "top player" after losing to jon and lightbringer.

KaNuKs how can you ever think you are the best when you lost to Lightbringer-?
Goddddd....
At least you dont deny like KingMage where I had to post replay.And paperboy also denying faggot.Lemme get hold of those reps.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:29 am 
lolster_

lets play lightbringer-

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:32 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by lolster_
lets play lightbringer-

Hum id be glad to oblige but i stopped gaming. If you still erally want to play the 1v1, I can log on for ONE game whatever the outcome. If that is fine with you...
you know where to get me Smile

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:59 am 
lolster_

another time my friend, im going to bed, nite.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:03 am 
Paper_Boy

Nice retirement post lightbringer... Who are you again?

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:47 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Nice retirement post lightbringer... Who are you again?

You have been raped son. Like kingmage? Who again? yes i lost the game!(after replay posted)
Hack some more newbass.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:40 pm 
KaNuKs

As i see it, none has figured a strat how to beat me yet? I know jon keeps refreshing this thread, hoping to learn a way to beat me.

It just wont happen, blowhard.

Oh and as for the thread starter, paperboy, you really need a strategy, i must admit it. You stands so lil chance vs me that you always end up doing some 10% winning chance strategy like blind towering.

"OMFG, if i can blind tower and be lucky enough for the spot to be hot, i may have a chance to win the game. I rather just blind tower for 10 games in a row and win one game than trying to play for real the 10 games and lose them all because i stand no chance at all skillwise."

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:04 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

I am a top player, a superpower in the game of Warcraft.
idiot fuck.

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

ya after everyone good quit...

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:54 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by Strapping Young Lad
I am a top player, a superpower in the game of Warcraft.
idiot fuck.

I've shut the superpower down to 0-41.

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:25 pm 
Paper_Boy

Haha Kanuks can always make me laugh. Maybe if you put up a challenge when I played you, I wouldnt have to mess around vs you. 2on2 is also pretty humurous vs you, im usually shocked if you make it to lust.

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:43 pm