Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
It's a shame that you've lived this long

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:11 pm 
KaNuKs

Genewbie quoting himself because foonat laughed, but he laughed at you, idiot.

You seriously got to be real fucking jealous to try to insult me after each of my posts, you gotta be kidding me right? Please get off my balls, all time garbage.

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:00 pm 
lolster_

kanuks once again u knock mage because he denied a set of ss's, dont forget u did the same thing.

calling mage a hacker is calling yourself a hacker. kanuks & mage @ same category.

Post Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:23 pm 
KaNuKs

You dont have any proofs that i dodged a ss. We do have proofs that mage did.

Post Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:26 pm 
lolster_

didnt u denie valkrie an ss? he even said it himself on these forums with really no reason to make it up or lie, he is ripping it right now in igl he doesnt need to make up a story about a bnet scrub like yourself.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:34 am 
GaNzTheLegend

There is a difference between denying 1 ss and denying ss on many different occasions(KingMage). So I don't think they are in the same category.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:01 am 
lolster_

what about the ss's he denied on wwg? under whazzap when he got ss'd by ryan?

what I mean by same category is in they have denied the cycle of sending an ss when requested, typical bnet players this shit isnt old.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:17 am 
KaNuKs

You dont seem to get it right yet. Both ss i supposedly dodged were on wwg. Look at you, you cant even know the exact story. Thats rediculous. NEVER take ryan word's for granted plz, i have proven many times how little credibility he has. The way he disced me last 2 times we played 1v1 after being totally crushed, and then back in the channel he even denied, 2 mins after the game, that the game took place. He did that twice. I think that tells you a lot about his personnality. He gets so mad when losing to me, or should i say when playing me since he cant beat me. I sent him 3 to 4 ss during wwg and he denied getting them. He is probably the one that attempted to accuse me in the post that u seem to be the only one to have seen. Oh and i lloved your lie that said i got reseted on wwg, again you are pumping up your credibility. Don't make me go deep into proving how little is your credibility too. Remeber what u did the 2 times u asked me for a ss? You are a fucking joke.

BTW what a performance by mage, losing 0-2 in the first round. He proved once again he always been cheating.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:55 pm 
GenOciDe-

Can someone close this thread?

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:04 pm 
KaNuKs

I totally agree, i dont want to argue what i already argued for the past 6 months with this mentally challenged idiot. Everyone knows i never hacked, hes the only one believing it and he is attacking my reputation without any proofs.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:24 pm 
lolster_

close the thread, anyone with common sense knows you kanuks have hacked in the past.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:20 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Originally posted by lolster_
close the thread, anyone with common sense knows you kanuks have hacked in the past.

you're the only person who believes that. Probably not a coincidence that you're also the only blowhard newbie nobody has heard of before.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
lolster_

if you want to handle somthing on war2 jigga_man we can do it, people already have backed me in this and my war2 ability/skill.

just because you post shit a million times a day on this forum doesnt make you known, you're out of your element donny.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:04 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
if you want to handle somthing on war2 jigga_man we can do it, people already have backed me in this and my war2 ability/skill.

just because you post shit a million times a day on this forum doesnt make you known, you're out of your element donny.

Nobody has backed you for shit you lying faggot. GO back on war2 and pretend anyone respects/knows you all you fucking want you punk bitch. My name has been around long enough to know you're nothing but a mouthy piece of shit newblet who couldnt beat Dunoz with 3 friends and a head start. You;re on here talking shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME about Kanuks and anyone else who ass-rapes you in less than 5 minutes, and guess what?

NOT A SINGLE, RESPECTABLE, INTELLIGENT PLAYER BELIEVES THAN KANUKS HACKS, YOU FAGGOT FUCKING SMURF NEWBIE. SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH YOUR TIME.

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
lolster_

are u a complete newbie fag or what? i play with darksol and lothar all the time you flaming queer.

i think the fact kanuks denied valkrie out of all people an ss explains everything, of course you backed up mage and only played maybe 15 games of war2 your whole life.

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:01 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
only played maybe 15 games of war2 your whole life.

ur talking about you. 2-0 gg. (get good)

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:31 am 
lolster_

2-0 is a fake record.

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:36 am 
KaNuKs

Fake record? You just made up 3 lies in 2 days. Do you expect ganing any credibility by lieing like that?

2 fucking 0.

me 11 vs your pathetic s9 9 dual (you got zero kills, and thats the reason ur denying it).

me 9 vs your pathetic rush from 5.

both games raped. both games took place one after the other.

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:30 pm 
lolster_

if that first game had taken place I would have recorded it, you are a liar, and the game you did beat me it appeared as if you were maphacking by how u moved your units, attacked me, and avoided my patrolling units, not to mention a 0/0 account smurf name u were on.

what about the so called games that dont count? when i raped your shit in an 11/9 war without any of our allies coming in, and in our s9/9 war in which u attempted to go all out cats on me and failed, and then got raped.

of course u come up with an excuse in all of those games, all of those games in which your ally raped the shit out of mine and I ended up losing to your ally after you were dead.

just for the record for anyone who thinks im saying kanuks is a constant 24/7 blatent hacker im not and i know he isnt, but I do know he has hacked.

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:42 pm 
KaNuKs

First of all, i WASNT fucking 0-0 on that name, nice lie. I had more than 10 games played. Second, we did play 2 games and in the first one i was even impressed because u took the loss without saying a damn word besides asking for a rematch. I think you even said GG. The game lasted not more than 3 minutes and gave you a free ticket to join the zero kills club.

Oh, and you can keep making a dumbass out of yourself by extraxting 1v1s from 2v2 games, douchebag.

Oh and just for the record, i never hacked and you have yet to provide any evidences or proofs to justify your accusation.

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:23 pm 
lolster_

valkrie came on here himself and admitted it, until you prove him wrong with your " he is jealous of me" bullshit then i will believe what I want, valkrie coming on here saying it was the icing on the cake though.

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:20 pm 
KaNuKs

Since when does valkrie has any credibility? As far as i know he is the player that never admited hacking after an undeniable proof. He doesnt have any more credibility than Ryan : 0.

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:08 pm 
lolster_

so far his credability has been enough to participate and win tourneys that have been hosted, once again i see no motive for someone with a winning record against you to start making up stories.

you're a natural liar anyways so whatever u say holds nothing.

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:42 pm 
KaNuKs

Since when does valkrie has a winning record over me hahaahahahaaha?

Im a natural liar? You are kidding me? Dont make me dig into your numerous lies. "I heard hellalooya hacked" "Oh i heard offense did too" "Kanuks played on tyrus' name very often" "Kanuks denied a ss on wwg, and another ss to tyronebiggums" "im a very solid player (ROFL)" I can go like this for hours, you lied so much thats rediculous.

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:16 pm 
Lightbringer-

lolster_ ....

Lets say/assume you are a very solid player who has owned everbody legit in this game and is known to many of them...

Can you now give CONCRETE evidence of the LEGIT players that would say ~KaNuKs~ has hacked?

Anybody who has been a caught hacker obviously does not have much CREDIBILITY.

I would love to see a list of LEGIT people who really thinks kanuks hacks.

Not a flame. Just want some tangible proofs since you've been on this 'case' foe God knows how long.

I/We have yet to see a concrete evidence of what you have been so far claiming.

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:40 am 
KaNuKs

Light, expect for loltser to ignore your post.

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:34 pm 
Fast Luck

Kanuks should have sent the ss in the game versus Valk, I think he does have that hanging over him forever now, and it's his own fault. But as long as he sends ss everytime he's asked now then it's cool and you don't need to call him a hacker all everytime you see him in my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:01 pm 
lolster_

well light bringer my proof is this, if people consider players dodging ss's as evidence of hacking as they constantly do with mage, than kanuks is right under that category aswell as paperboy, kanuks can make up as many lies as he wants, he still dodged 2 known players ss's.

valkrie came on here and told everyone the story, and the same thing happened with ryan, I'm suprised people dont rem when kanuks was reported under hackers on the wwg forums under his name whazzap.

he has also switched up his stories a few times on here and on bnet on why he could not send valkrie those ss's, first it was tyrus reformatted when i asked him on bnet, then when i asked him to send it publicly on the forums about a month later and he said he reformatted his comp how do i expect for him to send " 2 year old ss ", in reality it was only about a year.

I also have what I and others consider a suspcious replay of him in the only game he beat me ( under a smurf name ) just pm me if u want it light.

also if allstar_ is around he will tell you about his little encounter with kanuks, he caught him build hacking while they were both watching =[

orkinman and soth both accused him of hacking under his hell@looy@ name somthing kanuks wishes I would forget.

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:30 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

If all that is true, its a lot of proof.

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:33 am 
lolster_

well we all saw valkrie come on here with NO REASON AT ALL and backed my claims on how kanuks ducked his ss, I have not mislead once here.

allstar_ will tell you the exact same thing about his encounters with kanuks, all we need is ryan to come on and tell about his encounter, I guess people really forget quick about kanuks being reported on wwg for hacking, and then the forum getting locked =[.

my whole point is this, it's just not me accusing him on denying screens =\
if people are going to run around on these forums saying when u denie a screen shot you hack and then come at me when i post about kanuks like jigga_man or some other cunt, it doesn't make any sense at all.

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:44 am