FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

trayvon martin was a thug (NSFW PICTURE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by Allstar
quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
Between the ages of 9-15, I probably scaled at least 3 private fences per week. Why the fuck walk around blocks when going through backyards is so much faster?

Edit: At age 14, I would climb a tree and crawl into the loft of some random dudes garage and 'smoke' cigarettes with friends.

Trespassing is what 14 year olds do. No need for murder.

guess you missed the part where this kid was known to have robbed people or participate in illicit/illegal activities guess we know why he was there

and i'd shoot your ugly ass if you climbed my fence at 2am

So Joe Schmoe can read souls and determine if someone is going to inflict harm on them? With all the trespassing I have done, I would probably be dead if I was black.

You guys are a bunch of racist buffoons. When was the shooters life in Danger?

Post Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:58 pm 
Allstar

quote:
quote:
quote:
Between the ages of 9-15, I probably scaled at least 3 private fences per week. Why the fuck walk around blocks when going through backyards is so much faster?

Edit: At age 14, I would climb a tree and crawl into the loft of some random dudes garage and 'smoke' cigarettes with friends.

Trespassing is what 14 year olds do. No need for murder.

guess you missed the part where this kid was known to have robbed people or participate in illicit/illegal activities guess we know why he was there

and i'd shoot your ugly ass if you climbed my fence at 2am

So Joe Schmoe can read souls and determine if someone is going to inflict harm on them? With all the trespassing I have done, I would probably be dead if I was black.

You guys are a bunch of racist buffoons. When was the shooters life in Danger?

oh no white kid from suburbia called me a racist. no he cant "read souls"(god ur a dnd nerd) which is why u assume the invader is armed and dangerous. u cant risk being wrong. maybe he shoulda fired a warning shot or maybe little thug shouldnt be out robbing people.

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:30 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
""He would steal -- he was a professional thief, sure," said David Coulter, Marshall's older brother, who also confirmed that Marshall was awaiting trial for "stealing stuff.""

so its pretty clear he was there to at the very least rob and steal and loot in some regard. he just so happened to be unarmed but why the fuck would you assume someone trespassing your yard at 2am with obvious ill intent to be unarmed? you gonna wait till they take a shot at you first then go "oh ok, i can shoot now FIRE!"

you guys are bleeding heart faggots seriously and full of bs lol

so if its dark outside and someone sneaks over the fence into my yard, i'm justified in shooting them right? if it turns out to be one of the neighbors kids its their fault for trespassing?

quote:
oh no white kid from suburbia called me a racist.

lol dont act like you're not whitey from the suburbs too with this DEFENDING MY PROPERTY petit-bourgeois bullshit. oh no someone might try to steal my shitty patio furniture from wal-mart, better blow their brains out and then cry to the cops about how my life was in danger

quote:

yeah people are faggots for not being wannabe murdering psychopaths. sorry that you're so insecure that people criticizing a man shooting an unarmed child threatens your sexual identity
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
since this guy doesnt live in texas where you can shoot anyone you want i hope he's rightfully gonna go to jail.

rofl this was in louisiana i almost guarantee its the exact same
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:57 am 
foonat

a lot of Location: Texas going on in here

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 am 
Sypher

quote:
oh no white kid from suburbia called me a racist. no he cant "read souls"(god ur a dnd nerd) which is why u assume the invader is armed and dangerous. u cant risk being wrong. maybe he shoulda fired a warning shot or maybe little thug shouldnt be out robbing people.

You would probably piss yourself if you had to grow up in the neighborhood I did.

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am 
Allstar

quote:
quote:

You would probably piss yourself if you had to grow up in the neighborhood I did.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 pm 
Allstar

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
""He would steal -- he was a professional thief, sure," said David Coulter, Marshall's older brother, who also confirmed that Marshall was awaiting trial for "stealing stuff.""

so its pretty clear he was there to at the very least rob and steal and loot in some regard. he just so happened to be unarmed but why the fuck would you assume someone trespassing your yard at 2am with obvious ill intent to be unarmed? you gonna wait till they take a shot at you first then go "oh ok, i can shoot now FIRE!"

so if its dark outside and someone sneaks over the fence into my yard, i'm justified in shooting them right? if it turns out to be one of the neighbors kids its their fault for trespassing?

quote:
oh no white kid from suburbia called me a racist.

lol dont act like you're not whitey from the suburbs too with this DEFENDING MY PROPERTY petit-bourgeois bullshit. oh no someone might try to steal my shitty patio furniture from wal-mart, better blow their brains out and then cry to the cops about how my life was in danger

quote:

yeah people are faggots for not being wannabe murdering psychopaths. sorry that you're so insecure that people criticizing a man shooting an unarmed child threatens your sexual identity

oh shit somebody used the word faggot i must have sexual identity issues

you are really bad at this

lol, so he's assume that the robber just wanted his patio furniture and wasn't planning to invade his house? how does he know? he doesn't. You gonna sit around and wait to see what happens? you try that shit on my property i shoot first ask questions later. don't rob people you don't get shot. gg.

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 pm 
Sypher

quote:
hahahahahahahahahaha

It is truth.

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:45 pm 
Allstar

quote:
quote:
hahahahahahahahahaha

It is truth.

sure it is small fry

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:36 am 
Sypher

The city in which I was raised probably has the highest percentage of black people in it. You would literally have a heart attack if you saw that many minorities.

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 am 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
Yeah if the law allows it, shoot them. Too bad here in Mauritius, the defense you apply should be reasonable with what the intruder has. If he was unarmed, I could not just shoot and kill him and ruin my life for that moron.

If I had the chance to make him pay real bad, I would but then again is it worth the risk when his family retaliates vs me/members of my family? Definitely not I'd say.

Calling the cops the better option unless you are sure there is no other options. I would have fired a 'warning' shot though. I am sure this would have made him running....

are you sure you wouldn't put your maid up to the task, psychopath

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 am 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
a lot of Location: Texas going on in here

lol

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:08 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
oh shit somebody used the word faggot i must have sexual identity issues

the fact that its you is also a significant factor

quote:
lol, so he's assume that the robber just wanted his patio furniture and wasn't planning to invade his house? how does he know? he doesn't. You gonna sit around and wait to see what happens?

you didnt answer the question. dark and a strange kid scales the fence into my yard. im justified in shooting them right? and if it was a neighborhood kid who was just passing through or getting his soccer ball or whatever, its their fault right? what was i supposed to do, wait until i could tell for sure he was a criminal before i shot him?

quote:
you try that shit on my property i shoot first ask questions later. don't rob people you don't get shot. gg.

ooooh big man. its ok, we all know where your insecurity comes from

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:59 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by -667-

Get off my balls. I don't know who the fuck you are nor care what you think or post. I don't even know if you were a war2 player before.

edit: I don't even read what you fucking post ever nor comment on what you post. So stop hanging to my balls.

Last edited by Lightbringer- on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:01 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
quote:
hahahahahahahahahaha

It is truth.

sure it is small fry

lol and what makes you so tough again? posting on the internet about how you'd kill a black kid if he was in your yard? get the fuck out of here loser lol

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:02 am 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
quote:
Originally posted by -667-

Get off my balls. I don't know who the fuck you are nor care what you think or post. I don't even know if you were a war2 player before.

edit: I don't even read what you fucking post ever nor comment on what you post. So stop hanging to my balls.

"I'd kill people if it weren't such a hassle" Laughing

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:07 am 
Fast Luck

allstar is basically that one texan who found kids in his trailer eating his candy so he executed them. shouldn't have eaten my candy!

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 am 
Jon;

Black Man, 60, Shot By Florida Cops In Own Front Yard; Mistook Him For A Burglar

http://raniakhalek.com/2013/07/29/black-man-60-shot-by-florida-cops-in-own-front-yard-they-mistook-him-for-a-burglar/

lol, of course my suggestion wouldn't work all the time.

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:32 am 
Jon;

in toronto police killed some kid on a bus, shot him 9 times, then tazered his corpse, and one of the officers got a good kick in at the end for good measure. no i didn't make this up it actually happened.

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:37 am 
Fast Luck

in texas some guy saw people robbing his neighbor so he called 911 and said "im gonna go out there with my gun!" and 911 said no and he said "im gonna kill em!" and then he went and shot them both in the back, killing them, as they ran away. grand jury decided not to bring charges

quote:

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:42 am 
Fast Luck

one time cops got called that some guy had robbed an atm (he hadnt) and was in a convenience store. so they ran into the convenience store, instantly clocked him in the head with a baton, then beat him some more, tasered him, hogtied him, then they put a nonbreather mask over his face but didnt attach it to oxygen and he died. also he was mnetally retarded. his last words were "all i wanted was a snickers bar."

police said he had "lunged" at them but it was all on tape and he actually had backed away, and just got beaten out of nowhere. so then police said they had "misspoke." the police put three cops on one day of paid leave and didnt do anything to the rest. after a lot of protests one cop ended up being charged, the guy who first ran up to him and attacked him with the nightstick. he was found guilty of excessive force and lying. over 50 police officers were in attendance when the verdict was announced and saluted him in a show of solidarity.

quote:

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:51 am 
Ywfn

quote:
lol, so he's assume that the robber just wanted his patio furniture and wasn't planning to invade his house? how does he know? he doesn't. You gonna sit around and wait to see what happens? you try that shit on my property i shoot first ask questions later. don't rob people you don't get shot. gg.

Wouldn't it be safer to find a location in your home that provided some cover and shoot a robber as they're breaking in, as opposed to opening the door and exposing yourself so you can shoot him while he's in your yard?

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 am 
foonat

lol allstar you should welcome GZ to the neighborhood http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/07/george_zimmerman_caught_speedi.php

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:41 pm 

quote:
one time cops got called that some guy had robbed an atm (he hadnt) and was in a convenience store. so they ran into the convenience store, instantly clocked him in the head with a baton, then beat him some more, tasered him, hogtied him, then they put a nonbreather mask over his face but didnt attach it to oxygen and he died. also he was mnetally retarded. his last words were "all i wanted was a snickers bar."

police said he had "lunged" at them but it was all on tape and he actually had backed away, and just got beaten out of nowhere. so then police said they had "misspoke." the police put three cops on one day of paid leave and didnt do anything to the rest. after a lot of protests one cop ended up being charged, the guy who first ran up to him and attacked him with the nightstick. he was found guilty of excessive force and lying. over 50 police officers were in attendance when the verdict was announced and saluted him in a show of solidarity.

that stuff makes me feel sick.

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:59 pm 
Fast Luck

yah it's disgusting, and the most fascinating part of that perversion is the fact that after the police failed in covering it up, 50 other cops showed up to salute a convicted murderer.

quote:

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:11 pm 
RamJam

quote:
quote:
quote:
hahahahahahahahahaha

It is truth.

sure it is small fry
Detroit is pretty bad, probably the worst big city in America.

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:43 pm 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by Ywfn
quote:

Wouldn't it be safer to find a location in your home that provided some cover and shoot a robber as they're breaking in, as opposed to opening the door and exposing yourself so you can shoot him while he's in your yard?

If he genuinely wanted safety I guess he'd think "perhaps I'll let the police know of this border line felony from the safety of my house where I am behind closed doors that are locked, and there is no physical threat even remotely inside the house. I better keep myself safe, notify the authorities and since I have a firearm, I think I will grab it beside me just in case someone seriously wants to attack me".

Also, "I am calling the police and I am armed, get out of my yard" seems pretty safe too.

But it has nothing to do with safety. It has more to do with a violent fetish above safety. My god it would be so empowering, shooting that nig...uh, er, I mean robber at my yard...goddamn I am getting hard

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 pm 
RamJam

I'll probably never own a gun because I feel like I might be tempted to use it in a non life or death situation. I've been jumped before and nothing good would have came from me carrying a gun.

I know a lot of people who own guns and have CPLs though and I feel like they fantasize about the day some guy breaks into their house so they can whip out their gun and shoot that guy in the head.

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:24 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by RamJam

I know a lot of people who own guns and have CPLs though and I feel like they fantasize about the day some guy breaks into their house so they can whip out their gun and shoot that guy in the head.
They do.

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:40 pm