FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

setting the record straight
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
[RWTB]eeezle

Who were the players on the phone?

Do they have internet in the Himalayas? Can you get those guys to download the game and maybe you could at least stay online and preach to them even after you return home...

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:47 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
CONCLUSIONS OF THE THREAD:

BLID IS A RETARDED FUCKING IDIOT

if you take all the shit swift says seriously you're doing it wrong.

I dont need to 'take his shit'

i've been here long enough, ive seen it myself how many times has swift been 'compromised'.. (either caught redhanded or he voluntarily admitting)

seriously, so many threads, with him either being caught, or how many threads where he voluntarily admit thourhgout the last 5 years??

I remember you saying like a year ago that swift was banned only once for his hacking and that that was the reason for letting him come back, ROFL

So if I ask you again, how many times has he been caught hacking, you gonna say STILL ONE??? rofl get the fuck out you retarded worthless fuck

you must thinkg everyone in here is stupid, not juts me, everyone seen this already.
he got banned once early on for playing on someone else's name. he's intentionally been caught probably 2-3 times when he does the thing where he goes out of his way to make a mound at hall or w/e to get caught because he wants to be banned. i don't think he's been banned at all for normal maphacking stuff? maybe i'm forgetting something? and then he periodically comes along and confesses to a bunch of shit about wargasm. he also frequently confesses to and denies hacking as calveries on bnet. i dont know what to make of any of it really. what are you on about exactly?
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:51 pm 
$paCe

blid is severely owned by the memoirs of a war2 player.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:09 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:

That number he puts, 7, i think it corresponds accurately of how many times he's been clearly caught hacking (or voluntarily admit hacking to specific games vs others)

Swift himself says its around 7,

Lets hear it blid... what number you come up with??? how many times ? ONE???? lets hear your version see how stupid u think we all are
lol just saw this edit. there's no way he's been banned 7 times for hacking, just the fact that he says it's been 7 times is evidence he's merely stirring the pot. this absurd discussion brewing here about me/his bans is the very predictable result (intention?) of the nonsense he posted.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 pm 
$paCe

lol yeah, the whole massive post was designed to destroy blids reputability, even though he only mentioned u briefly. Got it all figured out smarty pants

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:35 pm 
Fast Luck

i dunno what the attention-seeking objectives of the rest of the post are, i meant the design of the nonsense about me.

quote:

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:43 pm 
Scrub

My post last night was deleted about Viruz mound @ hall (bnet) with credible watchers. Too many ex hackers/hackers who still play.. Top 5 players all hack/hacked.. period.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:52 pm 
Scrub

btw the best player of War2 would be the first 6-9 months of battle.net when kali/zone/heat/kahn ect all came together and hacks werent mainstream. So would that be Axo? hm.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:55 pm 
Jon;

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24048

you're a newbie retard lol
at this point can you even comment on war2? you haven't played in ages, and were never good to begin with.

Last edited by Jon; on Wed May 22, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:57 pm 
$paCe

it's only nonsense when it's about you? It's actually way more verifiable that you indeed had a love affair with a convicted hacker with multiple offenses, and let all his shit slide, than me butt fucking a 14 year old girl and her mom catching us rofl, yet that was a fact when it was about someone else, according to you.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not here trying to reason with you, so in the future you won't misjudge people. I'm here to point out how much of a hypocrite you are, and how the evidence is strong that you broke server rules by knowingly harboring and sticking up for a hacker. And also, with great pleasure, I would also like to point out that you're the peoples choice for admin (barfs).

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:58 pm 
Scrub

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24048

you're a newbie retard lol
at this point can you even comment on war2? you haven't played in ages, and were never good to begin with.

Better then you thats for sure. bobmariey/yoshimitsu level, only guy I 1's all the time.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 pm 
Jon;

not even close.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 pm 
KingHillBilly

quote:
Originally posted by Scrub
My post last night was deleted about Viruz mound @ hall (bnet) with credible watchers. Too many ex hackers/hackers who still play.. Top 5 players all hack/hacked.. period.

Nope

Post Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
RamJam

I'm pretty confused by your logic $pace. I doubt anyone would've took swift's comment seriously if you didn't confirm it.

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
see there he goes lying again. I was caught butt fucking a 16 year old girl by my mom, not hers. And I was 26.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 6:35 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
it's only nonsense when it's about you? It's actually way more verifiable that you indeed had a love affair with a convicted hacker with multiple offenses, and let all his shit slide, than me butt fucking a 14 year old girl and her mom catching us rofl, yet that was a fact when it was about someone else, according to you.
i dont know why you act aggrieved over this, the story about you is verifiable because you verified it. in your version her age is 16, but you don't seem to realize that 16 is still underage, so it really matters very little whose version of the story is correct, and her age being 16 isn't going to save you from being called a child rapist.

meanwhile, everyone who has paid attention knows that swift has not been banned 7 times for hacking, that's just obviously false. not only that, but the last time he was unbanned, it was by lb, not myself, and it was after he conducted a poll in these forums that found majority support for the unbanning, probably because all the times he was getting caught seemed to be intentional rather than true attempts at hacking

Post Wed May 22, 2013 6:46 pm 
Fast Luck

Re: setting the record straight

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
The time has come, and is now here to depart for good. Before I leave, I wanted to say a few words, apologize, maybe air some dirty laundry, and give my thoughts on war2 and the community. For the last few years, it seems like I've just been in limbo here. There hasn't been any motivation to try, everyone is easy. Players like shotgun and poscow will always be considered the most overrated and most 1 dimensional players in my mind, and I think that's worth mentioning if any upcoming players reach the higher stratosphere of game play, and turn to someone else to emulate, don't do it. I really haven't given a shit about the game for years now, but in the last months I have realized how much less possible it is to give a shit, with the noticeably decreasing player base.

Some people worth mentioning; blid, probably the most self serving guy in the history of war2. I can't say for sure the reasons why he let me come back from at least 7 different bans for hacking, other than maybe he considers me too valuable of a commodity to the community. I recall a couple games where we allied, and I blatantly hacked and told him I was, and he shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal. I don't dislike blid, he can be interesting and knowledgeable sometimes, but as far as being the boss here, I couldn't imagine someone less qualified.

The most important thing for me now in life is to make amends to the people I've slandered/degraded. $pace, we bash each other constantly, it goes with the territory, but I've always found you one funny dude, and I've enjoyed many of our voice chat convos. Sorry bout spreading the pedo rumors, and attacking your war2custom project, I know how much time and effort you put into it. I didn't think my words would carry much weight, I was just fucking around. Wargasm, I learned a lot from you, even though you weren't better than me, you had your moments, and I have always respected you above most everyone. We had a lot of great games I never cared that most of you were way below my skill level in war2, but there were some of you that I just couldn't help but dislike. Genocide, easily the dumbest and most emo he/she in the game. I've always thought of you as more of a woman than a man, at least in the way you come across. Dug, I just want to straight up apologize to you. You're a good guy, not the best player at times, but we all have our moments. I really respect you as well, and I think you have one of the most unique play styles. So even though we had a lot of beef, there was always something I respected about you, just want you to know that

Hardest confession: Not that I needed any help, and I consider any form of cheating in the recent years to be an act of boredom, but I once again feel like I owe the community another apology. I have had the help of a couple watchers during the biggest tournaments I have been in, who I would talk to on the phone while the game was going. I knew I couldn't get away with map hacking, so I used this technique to gain an advantage for about half of my games.. Like I said, it was mostly just because I found it hilarious, perfectly countering people while warviding. The only regret I have was hacking vs wargasm a shit load, not that I needed to hack, just that it was funny to me at the time. I hacked vs him 90% of the time, and that's the truth. I know I said it was only a few times, but I just underplayed it because I liked wargasm, and I was afraid that he was never going to play with me again.

I really could care less about hacking vs scrubs like shotgun, because believe it or not, map hacking vs shotgun made it more competitive. He has always been so 1 dimensional, that I never had to hack to have a good idea on which strategy to use to counter him. What people don't understand is that it actually takes a lot of focus to map hack and look legit, almost more energy and focus than it is worth. So for people on shotguns level, it really evens the playing field, because you know if they suspect something, you'll be requested a ss, then it will be difficult to photoshop and there would be a lot of speculation about the amount of time (usually 2 hours) it took to post it.

I know that I've lied in the past, then tried to make things straight with the community, then hacked and lied again, but the lies stop here. Hacking is one thing that would be hard to justify, though I think with some good reasoning and examples, it could be easier to see things from my perspective. I didn't always hack, and even when I did hack, I didn't need to. Sometimes for weeks I just forgot to turn map hack off, or played dozens of games without even noticing it was still on. I feel like even though I have hacked (occasionally) in the tournaments, I still feel like I played legitimately. A lot of people try to bash me for lying, but I don't really lie anymore, and even if I did, it's not against server rules. So even when I was hacking, I still scouted every spot and allowed hidden duals to go unnoticed, and even from time to time, I allowed run ins that ended up being the pivotal moment in the game, all for the sake of keeping it fair.

I think it's important that the community knows that they have been a big part of my life. I'll always carry with me fond memories, and I hope nothing but the best for you guys. I might come back a few months from now and see how the community is doing, but chances are that this is it for me, I just don't see myself here anymore, I feel like I belong somewhere else. I'm planning a trip to the himalayas to do missionary work in the region with my church group. I believe this to be a calling in my life, it's something I've always wanted to do, and now is my chance to make a real change in the world for the better. Peace-
lol this post was submitted by $pace

ahahahahahaha

Post Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm 
Scrub

quote:
Originally posted by KingHillBilly
quote:
Originally posted by Scrub

Nope

I meant current.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm 
Fast Luck

$pace you child rapist clown. ha ha ha. hahaha.

quote:

Post Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm 
Tupac

What is funny about a child rapist clown??? Sick!

Post Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm 
$paCe

blid, this is desperate even for you.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 7:37 pm 
Fast Luck

ywfn foonat and axo would all be able to confirm. you sure are a dishonest retard. i almost feel like you wanted me to catch this because you didn't even try to hide it

oh well whatever
http://i.imgur.com/1RDS7xX.png

quote:

Post Wed May 22, 2013 7:50 pm 
$paCe

doesn't prove anything?

Post Wed May 22, 2013 8:11 pm 
Fast Luck

well it proves the ip address for that post, the first post in this thread, came from your ip. were you and swift having a slumber party?

it's funny that it can be proved the post came from your ip and yet when called out on it you say "this is desperate, evne for you" rofl. you really have no shame

quote:

Post Wed May 22, 2013 8:17 pm 
Sparkz102

Re: setting the record straight

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Swift
The time has come, and is now here to depart for good. Before I leave, I wanted to say a few words, apologize, maybe air some dirty laundry, and give my thoughts on war2 and the community. For the last few years, it seems like I've just been in limbo here. There hasn't been any motivation to try, everyone is easy. Players like shotgun and poscow will always be considered the most overrated and most 1 dimensional players in my mind, and I think that's worth mentioning if any upcoming players reach the higher stratosphere of game play, and turn to someone else to emulate, don't do it. I really haven't given a shit about the game for years now, but in the last months I have realized how much less possible it is to give a shit, with the noticeably decreasing player base.

Some people worth mentioning; blid, probably the most self serving guy in the history of war2. I can't say for sure the reasons why he let me come back from at least 7 different bans for hacking, other than maybe he considers me too valuable of a commodity to the community. I recall a couple games where we allied, and I blatantly hacked and told him I was, and he shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal. I don't dislike blid, he can be interesting and knowledgeable sometimes, but as far as being the boss here, I couldn't imagine someone less qualified.

The most important thing for me now in life is to make amends to the people I've slandered/degraded. $pace, we bash each other constantly, it goes with the territory, but I've always found you one funny dude, and I've enjoyed many of our voice chat convos. Sorry bout spreading the pedo rumors, and attacking your war2custom project, I know how much time and effort you put into it. I didn't think my words would carry much weight, I was just fucking around. Wargasm, I learned a lot from you, even though you weren't better than me, you had your moments, and I have always respected you above most everyone. We had a lot of great games I never cared that most of you were way below my skill level in war2, but there were some of you that I just couldn't help but dislike. Genocide, easily the dumbest and most emo he/she in the game. I've always thought of you as more of a woman than a man, at least in the way you come across. Dug, I just want to straight up apologize to you. You're a good guy, not the best player at times, but we all have our moments. I really respect you as well, and I think you have one of the most unique play styles. So even though we had a lot of beef, there was always something I respected about you, just want you to know that

Hardest confession: Not that I needed any help, and I consider any form of cheating in the recent years to be an act of boredom, but I once again feel like I owe the community another apology. I have had the help of a couple watchers during the biggest tournaments I have been in, who I would talk to on the phone while the game was going. I knew I couldn't get away with map hacking, so I used this technique to gain an advantage for about half of my games.. Like I said, it was mostly just because I found it hilarious, perfectly countering people while warviding. The only regret I have was hacking vs wargasm a shit load, not that I needed to hack, just that it was funny to me at the time. I hacked vs him 90% of the time, and that's the truth. I know I said it was only a few times, but I just underplayed it because I liked wargasm, and I was afraid that he was never going to play with me again.

I really could care less about hacking vs scrubs like shotgun, because believe it or not, map hacking vs shotgun made it more competitive. He has always been so 1 dimensional, that I never had to hack to have a good idea on which strategy to use to counter him. What people don't understand is that it actually takes a lot of focus to map hack and look legit, almost more energy and focus than it is worth. So for people on shotguns level, it really evens the playing field, because you know if they suspect something, you'll be requested a ss, then it will be difficult to photoshop and there would be a lot of speculation about the amount of time (usually 2 hours) it took to post it.

I know that I've lied in the past, then tried to make things straight with the community, then hacked and lied again, but the lies stop here. Hacking is one thing that would be hard to justify, though I think with some good reasoning and examples, it could be easier to see things from my perspective. I didn't always hack, and even when I did hack, I didn't need to. Sometimes for weeks I just forgot to turn map hack off, or played dozens of games without even noticing it was still on. I feel like even though I have hacked (occasionally) in the tournaments, I still feel like I played legitimately. A lot of people try to bash me for lying, but I don't really lie anymore, and even if I did, it's not against server rules. So even when I was hacking, I still scouted every spot and allowed hidden duals to go unnoticed, and even from time to time, I allowed run ins that ended up being the pivotal moment in the game, all for the sake of keeping it fair.

I think it's important that the community knows that they have been a big part of my life. I'll always carry with me fond memories, and I hope nothing but the best for you guys. I might come back a few months from now and see how the community is doing, but chances are that this is it for me, I just don't see myself here anymore, I feel like I belong somewhere else. I'm planning a trip to the himalayas to do missionary work in the region with my church group. I believe this to be a calling in my life, it's something I've always wanted to do, and now is my chance to make a real change in the world for the better. Peace-
lol this post was submitted by $pace

ahahahahahaha

I vote this post to be nominated for the "best plot twist within a thread" category and would like to put this up for an Oscar.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm 
smurf_king

this is the most fun thread ever since...... i dont know when.....since a very looong time.

lololo good job

Post Wed May 22, 2013 8:58 pm 
Shotgun_

What time is bed time at $paces house?

When the big hand touches the little hand LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Post Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 pm 
kanwookieBR

WTF LB stop posting bullshit on Blid's name. "You're IP matches". LMAO. If you dont think I know, wait till you see who I post as next ROFL. You're not the only one that can "confirm IP's" around this joint rofl. Fuckin retards, seriously. The hypocritical BS in this shithole is immense.

{Lance}

Post Wed May 22, 2013 9:56 pm 
SoCxHoP

Fuck you LB and Blid rofl.

{Lance}

Post Wed May 22, 2013 9:57 pm 
kanwookieBR

Ya, sit on it and rotate you worthless lying sons of whores. If people knew half the shit you people lie about, NO one would play war2. Period.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 pm 
$paCe

I feel like I'm being trolled. I have no idea about this IP business.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 pm