FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

michael phelps apologizes for smoking pot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KillaBoBilla

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
I don't know any set of parents that are going to stop buying Wheaties because a 14 time gold medal winner who once smoked pot is on the box. Also, before this happened it was public knowledge he'd gotten a DUI, which is much worse, but no one seems to care about that?

ya, well, do you know any that are going to START buying Wheaties because a 14 time gold medal winner who once smoked pot is on the box? Cause that's the point of advertising. Advertising increases awareness so you can attract new buyers and retain old ones. Paying millions of dollars to have Phelps on your cereal is pointless at this stage. It makes no sense for them to keep him.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:56 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Mackman
wtf? I didn't spend 4 years at a community college lmfao, are you just making shit up dude?

you went to community college and worked at circuit city, yet you say people who have kids who go to good colleges and have successful lives are bad parents because they don't go insane about their kids hitting a joint. you're a moron, basically

quote:
Originally posted by KillaBoBilla
ya, well, do you know any that are going to START buying Wheaties because a 14 time gold medal winner who once smoked pot is on the box? Cause that's the point of advertising. Advertising increases awareness so you can attract new buyers and retain old ones. Paying millions of dollars to have Phelps on your cereal is pointless at this stage. It makes no sense for them to keep him.

I don't see why they wouldn't? Again you're acting like people are really concerned about this, but they're really not. Again, him having a DUI didn't disqualify him from being sponsored, why would this? Despite what you may think most Americans don't think smoking pot is some huge mortal sin, just idiots like you and Mackman.
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:58 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

also it's worth pointing out a lot of kellog's cereals filled with artificial sweeteners and stuff are worse for you than weed

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:09 am 
SoCxHoP

quote:
Also, before this happened it was public knowledge he'd gotten a DUI, which is much worse, but no one seems to care about that?

i think it was an underage DUI too. that's far worse from a PR standpoint.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:40 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

none of the drug warriors in this thread have even acknowledged it, i think they genuinely believe driving drunk isn't as bad as taking a bong rip

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:46 am 
ChrisLui

i'd buy a box of wheaties if they put the picture of him hitting a bong on it

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 am 
ArchAngel

your cousin is a loser and nobody gives a shit about him.

owned.

hope this helps

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

says the high school drop out who admitted to hacking at a video game because he thought it was the only way people would like him

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:49 am 
ArchAngel

says the vegitarian queer emo vampire LARP player. isn't there a dungeon you should be pillaging with your fellow crusaders?

owned again.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

the difference is i'm none of those (except vegetarian, which is nothing to be ashamed of) and you openly admit to the things i've said about you, which are much worse than anything you've ever made up about me. also you're fat. gg i guess?

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 am 
ArchAngel

you're obviously ashamed of yourself. else you wouldnt be such a pussy about posting your picture. you absolutely got everything to hide there. gee wonder why Wink

hey guys try my spinach dip, this is going to be the most rad party ever! let's get ripped and feast on these delicious tofu tacos! god damn i am quite the party host. *puts on my chemical romance*

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:02 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

the only reason i don't post my picture is by this point it's so much more hilarious to watch fat scabs like yourself cry about it

and spinach dip is delicious and most people i know agree. also at my party we would be drinking and smoking weed instead of talking about war2 and pouring juicy juice

*lights up a joint at FatAngel's party*
*sausage-like finger taps you on the shoulder*

"Excuse me, you're going to have to knock off the drugs at this war2 party."

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:06 pm 
cracky

both spinach dip and juicy juice are good

marijuana is also good

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:10 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by cracky
both spinach dip and juicy juice are good

sorry, FatAngel can't enjoy anything that isn't a triple-breaded, deep-fried ball of bacon fat

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:11 pm 
ArchAngel

quote:
the only reason i don't post my picture is by this point it's so much more hilarious to watch fat scabs like yourself cry about it

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. that's believable.

quote:
and spinach dip is delicious and most people i know agree. also at my party we would be drinking and smoking weed instead of talking about war2 and pouring juicy juice

rofl. are you implying my parties involve juice and war2? come on now Nuke you should have more craft than this. Also, Fuck spinach dip.

quote:
"Excuse me, you're going to have to knock off the drugs at this war2 party."

yeah except my friends aren't burn out losers who need to do drugs and eat shitty vegetarian food to have a good time. I guess yours are though. That's Awesome, man.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:12 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

actually since i've moved none of my friends smoke weed on a regular basis and most of them are also not vegetarians. they're also not fat squares who hack at video games to gain friends and think anyone who's ever smoked weed before is a "burnout loser." this is because they're not complete social rejects. also they didn't drop out of high school. hope you've enjoyed this brief glimpse into a life that is a thousand times better than yours in every way.

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:13 pm 
Sappy

quote:
Originally posted by ArchAngel
yeah except my friends aren't burn out losers who need to do drugs and eat shitty vegetarian food to have a good time. I guess yours are though. That's Awesome, man.

Define "loser" then explain why your friends are "winners". Go.

Last edited by Sappy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:14 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Also, Fuck spinach dip.

you'd probably be cool with it if it was filled with sausage, meatballs and a slice of cheese cake

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:14 pm 
cracky

quote:

I don't think people become vegetarians for the fun of it. It's more of a 'trying to be a better human being' thing. There is also nothing wrong with Cannabis.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:15 pm 
ArchAngel

let's stay on the course here of why you wont -really- post your picture here? what is the more likely scenario here?

* it would most likely negate everything you have ever said that is mean spirited toward anybody else posting here
* you'd get mocked endlessly for doing so
* satisfaction from watching other people complain to put up or shut up

Hmm....... tough choices here. *sips some V8*

here's what ive gathered about you.

1- you are antisocial
2- you listen to really shitty music and hate everything "mainstream"
3- you are a rage against the machine emo faggot trying to constantly rally support for your beliefs to the wrong audience and where it will have no impact whatsoever.
4- you mock everybody for their own beliefs but rarely offer up anything about yourself
5- you are a vegetarian
6- you are a drug addict loser
7- you have some degree in film taking you absolutely nowhere
8- you hate anything to deal with the fashion industry (obviously showing your lack of style in real life and how well you fit in with social atmospheres wearing sweatpants and a dilbert t-shirt)
9- you're an introvert faggot who's only mildly comical when people actually get to know you, but before that you just come off as a weirdo creep
10- you spend more time on the internet and this forum than -any other- user out of the thousands registered.

i could keep going, but these paint a pretty decent picture of you already without you removing all doubt by actually posting it.

Last edited by ArchAngel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:20 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by cracky
I don't think people become vegetarians for the fun of it. It's more of a 'trying to be a better human being' thing. There is also nothing wrong with Cannabis.

No but you see the only people who ever smoke weed (drinking doesn't count, it's something normal people do) do it because it's the only way they know how to have a good time! I can have a good time without drugs. For example, let me tell you about a good way to make friends when you're a fat pile of shit no one likes. You see, there's this game called Warcraft II, and there's a map hack for it,

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:21 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
let's stay on the course here of why you wont -really- post your picture here? what is the more likely scenario here?

* it would most likely negate everything you have ever said that is mean spirited toward anybody else posting here
* you'd get mocked endlessly for doing so
* satisfaction from watching other people complain to put up or shut up

Hmm....... tough choices here. *sips some V8*

here's what ive gathered about you.

1- you are antisocial
2- you listen to really shitty music and hate everything "mainstream"
3- you are a rage against the machine emo faggot
4- you mock everybody for their own beliefs but rarely offer up anything about yourself
5- you are a vegetarian
6- you are a drug addict loser
7- you have some degree in film taking you absolutely nowhere
8- you hate anything to deal with the fashion industry (obviously showing your lack of style in real life and how well you fit in with social atmospheres wearing sweatpants and a dilbert t-shirt)
9- you're an introvert faggot who's only mildly comical when people actually get to know you, but before that you just come off as a weirdo creep
10- you spend more time on the internet and this forum than -any other- user out of the thousands registered.

i could keep going, but these paint a pretty decent picture of you already without you removing all doubt by actually posting it.

lol, i knew it'd be only a matter of time before i got another meltdown out of you. going to the gym would probably burn more calories than figuring out how to make your bratwurst-esque fingers not hit six keys at a time tho

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:22 pm 
ArchAngel

thats not a meltdown its a list of things about you?? how is that a meltdown?

"ok" it's a meltdown buddy-- you won. you got me there. i am totally mad and enraged now. wow. i will never recover. holy shit. please god help. please sweet 8 pound 6 oz baby jesus, with your golden fleece diapers, save me.

also, ive posted my picture on here and shared my social networking site addresses. they're available to pretty much everybody. i've got nothing to hide and i'm really not concerned if someone with your qualities listed above thinks i'm fat. it really makes no difference to me at all whether you say it one time or a thousand, or even some astronomical number like every one of your posts.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:28 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

lol keep typing fatty, you'll melt off those deep-fried milky ways yet

btw tell us about your winner friends plz?

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:31 pm 
ArchAngel

keep dodging nuke it really reinforces your self-confidence here,

you have none btw.

hope this helps some more.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:34 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

FatAngel are you going to tell us why your friends are winners and not losers (i.e. "people who don't ostracize people with lifestyle choices that differ from their own?") Or are you going to be late for your hourly McDonald's visit?

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:35 pm 
ArchAngel

lol hourly mcdonalds visit? SO damn funny. That shit is original and funny. you are so funny man lol wow

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:36 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Well, you are fat. You also think everyone who smokes any amount of pot for any reason at any time is a loser. I think this actually makes you the loser though. Seriously though, you should walk to McD's at least.

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:38 pm 
ArchAngel

ANOTHER mcdonalds jab!!! Ouch! That one was almost as rough as the first one.

WALK TO MCDONALDS LOL!!! CAN U IMAGINE SUM1 WALKIN TO MCDONALDS??????? HOLY FUCKIN LOL!!!!!!! picture that shit in your head its so funny.

nuke you are probably the funniest poster to ever grace these forums. add that to the list above.

11- funniest poster to ever be on the forums

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:43 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

i'm not trying to be funny though, just stating a simple fact - you are fat.

btw can you respond to sappy's post? i think we're all interested to hear what you think of as a loser and, conversely, how you and your friends are "winners."

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:44 pm